Bills NFL Network Preseason Re-Broadcast Dates/Times

eball

Tomorrow I'll be in Durham at the bulls game, e

Anyway. This is the condensed game or whole?

Full game broadcast. There may be a few plays not shown due to "time constraints". If it's shown as a re-broadcast, it is 3 hours on the dot.

Just looked up the game listing on DTV and it shows the game carried live on Saturday night on channel 635-1 (the MSG feed)

I'm guessing it's a guide error.

That's the intent, but they haven't launched yet and this is a home game. Is the game on the regular broadcast in Buffalo too?

I believe so, unless Directv is messing with me. I have the game, and the pre and post game shows set to record tonight.

I'm not sure if it will be televised on DirecTV 635-1 outside of NY state. If it is, you may still need the sports package in order to see it. I'm in Richmond and do have the sports package so I'll find out one way or another at 7:00 tonight. Here's to hoping.

I'm not sure if it will be televised on DirecTV 635-1 outside of NY state. If it is, you may still need the sports package in order to see it. I'm in Richmond and do have the sports package so I'll find out one way or another at 7:00 tonight. Here's to hoping.

I have the sports package here in Florida too and I'm guessing that the NFL will screw this up somehow so us out-of-staters won't see it unless we subscribe to their $100 money grab package.

Just checked the guide, and DTV took the game off the schedule down here. Was set to record it and the recording is now off the list.

Just checked the guide, and DTV took the game off the schedule down here. Was set to record it and the recording is now off the list.

Yep, same here. I set the DVR last night and the guide showed 'Indianapolis Colts @ Buffalo Bills'. Just checked and it now shows 'NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills'. Damn...I guess it's the Sunday morning rebroadcast on NFLN after all. :mellow:

I was actually referring to wkbw. I apologize if I was confusing things with my response.

So on the NFLN replay the first drive for the colts stall about the 12:00 mark and after the ensuing punt they come back it's 9:00 left on the clock. Missed a drive, probably fruitless but I would have liked to have still seen it.

Edited by Mediaman

So on the NFLN replay the first drive for the colts stall about the 12:00 mark and after the ensuing punt they come back it's 9:00 left on the clock. Missed a drive, probably fruitless but I would have liked to have still seen it.

I cannot tell you how much this pissed me off. Of all the things to cut out of a preseason broadcast to conserve time, NFLN's gotta pick the only series with the Bills offensive 1's? Why?

Full game broadcast. There may be a few plays not shown due to "time constraints". If it's shown as a re-broadcast, it is 3 hours on the dot.

I was re-watching the Colts game from Saturday, as it was re-broadcast on the NFL Network...they definitely cut some stuff out, including the Bills first drive, the only appearance of Tyrod and Shady.

Edited by Buftex

I was re-watching the Colts game from Saturday, as it was re-broadcast on the NFL Network...they definitely cut some stuff out, including the Bills first drive, the only appearance of Tyrod and Shady.

Yeah, that was unfortunate. If you're getting a re-broadcast, they're cutting something for sure in order to get a tidy three hour telecast. It's a crap shoot as to what they'll cut. It was odd that they chose the Bills' first series.

WTF. I recorded the game on NFLN & all I've got is NfL Life. Do they preempt it cuz I'm in Giants (or Bills?) territory? Anyone know if I can catch a rebroadcast in Albany? TIA.

Well, it's supposedly going to be rebroadcast at 11:00 on MSG. Fingers crossed.

WTF. I recorded the game on NFLN & all I've got is NfL Life. Do they preempt it cuz I'm in Giants (or Bills?) territory? Anyone know if I can catch a rebroadcast in Albany? TIA.

Looks like it's being re-broadcast on NFLN this Monday, 8/22, at 1:00 PM.

I got double screwed as it was listed on NFLN and MSG and both were blacked out and it wasn't on a local down here.

@TheBuffaloNews

.@StillTalkinTV explains why today's #Bills game won't be shown on MSG http://ebx.sh/2bCv6c8

CqWS_oHWcAEAbZL.jpg

The problem with that is nobody told DTV and it was blacked out on NFLN because "it was on 635-1"

Hard to believe the Washington game will be played on Friday evening but they couldn't find a spot to rebroadcast it until Monday afternoon. I understand about not getting it live, but I usually tape it at the odd overnight or early morning time and get to watch it later in the weekend - don't understand why they have to wait so long to rebroadcast it.

Hard to believe the Washington game will be played on Friday evening but they couldn't find a spot to rebroadcast it until Monday afternoon. I understand about not getting it live, but I usually tape it at the odd overnight or early morning time and get to watch it later in the weekend - don't understand why they have to wait so long to rebroadcast it.

Also they don't show the whole game to keep it to 2 hours but replay some of tbe games multiple times