Chris Hogan talks about why he wanted out of Buffalo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something? do our fans get Butt Hurt every time a guy leaves? Good grief get over it!!!!!

He got a nice opportunity he was not going to get here- wish him luck!

Yup, pretty much

What's even better is when the player is one that was one of the whipping boys that they couldn't wait to see gone.

Oh this is so good!!! Enjoy this Hogan lovers!!! I told you that the guy was a d-bag for the last 3 years.

What in that article told you he was a d-bag?

What told you before this article?

Nothing he said was out of bounds, really... or even a direct shot at the Bills.

You really cant fault any player for being happy landing on a perennial SB contender, especially leaving the Bills who are stuck in the rut. And even moreso being a WR and getting the opportunity to play for a HOF QB

All for a lot more money.

So he's chosen to run five yard in routes and get his brains mashed-in that awful offense? Best o'luck buddy. Amendola, Edelman, and Welker will all be drinking their meals by the age of 55. It's beyond me why these guys keep lining up for the opportunity.

For real?

Oh my god...he's a chain-smoking d-bag lax bro?? NOT COOL!!!

A guy who once told the world he was going to ass rape a team mate and ejaculate into both his and his mother's mouths is now our "well spoken, articulate" hero. And another guy who hardly played football worked his way not the Bills roster as a #3 or 4 WR is the devil himself after he did what every player does, took a better offer and made a few innocuous comments about his time in Buffalo.

Go figure.

He had no choice.

The Bills refused to match.

In the end, he got more money than the Bills were willing to pay. If the Bills had matched, we would not be reading about how much he wanted to learn from Tom, Jimmy, or Bill.

He should be thankful the Bills gave him the opportunity that they did. Good luck to him.

Basically "they offered me peanuts 'cuz I couldn't beat out their guys, so I went some place that paid me"?

I thought the quote about "I kind of got a little complacent about where I was, this has been a rebirth of me as a football player" was interesting combined with all the comments about how "demanding" Brady, Garrapolo, and McDaniels are. Players get "complacent" when they're allowed to be complacent. The implication would be the standards in Buffalo were not as high.

Good luck to him

I don't think the Bills were complacent but a certain player or players were.

Does it feel like the Pats sign a Bill every year? But they never last. Someone replied to my post that the Pats are better than us in free agency, but I really don't think they are.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

He had no choice.

The Bills refused to match.

In the end, he got more money than the Bills were willing to pay. If the Bills had matched, we would not be reading about how much he wanted to learn from Tom, Jimmy, or Bill.

He should be thankful the Bills gave him the opportunity that they did. Good luck to him.

Mentioning Garrroopppoolloo was a joke. Might as well have mentioned Brissett.

Mentioning Garrroopppoolloo was a joke. Might as well have mentioned Brissett.

Exactly.

That was at least one hill too far.

Jimmy?!?

Pats fans even have to be chuckling over that one.

Edited by Peter

Am I missing something? do our fans get Butt Hurt every time a guy leaves? Good grief get over it!!!!!

He got a nice opportunity he was not going to get here- wish him luck!

correct. plus he's not that good. he couldn't beat out woods...speaks for itself.

Wow, the depression rumor was true.

um, what depression rumor?