Chris Hogan talks about why he wanted out of Buffalo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the comment about Sammy and Watkins as having more to do with TT. Hogan is a role guy who will not be the focus. He knows that. Tyrod struggled to go through his progressions. He would lock on to his #1 for a long while. If you're a role receiver, having a QB better at going through his progressions is better for you. Some might see that as a shot at TT, but I think it was just an honest answer. That's the area where I want to see more out of TT, because he's got the long ball and athleticism.

Cool story but Occum's Shaver says the reason Hogan's results blew is because.........Hogan blows.

Wow, the depression rumor was true.

Hope he gets medicated and is able to regain control of his emotions.

Complacent was the adjective I've heard many times when Hogan was being discussed.

Time to test your morals in New England. Cheat or be cut.

Imo

Did you even read the article? What, exactly, did you find offensive about the answers he gave to direct questions? You think the Bills did him a favor by hiring him? You don't think he worked hard as a Bill?

Yes, I read the article. Let's start with "I wanted out" and "I was complacent". Also, while Kryk was obviously painting a picture, let's not discount the smirk and eye roll comments. The fact is the Bills gave him an opportunity when no one else wanted him. I do not blame him for taking the money, but he come off in this article as a serious douche. By his own admission after last year, no he did not work hard. As he admits in this article, he was complacent. He is a dime a dozen player. They can and will easily replace his paltry production as a number 3/4 wide receiver. After reading this, Hogan was part of the problem in the locker room, not part of the solution.

Gotta clap it up for a guy who really loves some 7-11.

Hogan is a jag, bounced around the league forever.

Who we replaced with guys who haven't finished a season in the NFL without being cut.

Anyone who says we haven't downgraded from Hogan is just incorrect.

Who we replaced with guys who haven't finished a season in the NFL without being cut.

Anyone who says we haven't downgraded from Hogan is just incorrect.

How bout inconclusive instead? The guys competing to be his replacements are (mostly) unknown. There's a chance one of the guys could pop and be every bit as productive as Hogan, if not more so.

How bout inconclusive instead? The guys competing to be his replacements are (mostly) unknown. There's a chance one of the guys could pop and be every bit as productive as Hogan, if not more so.

As it stands, I would say downgraded until proven otherwise. I felt that the 2015 Bills had downgraded at QB, but that one got revised pretty quickly. Dez Lewis and the gang may make me revise my opinion now, but not until they prove it. Edited by FireChan

As it stands, I would say downgraded until proven otherwise. I felt that the 2015 Bills had downgraded at QB, but that one got revised pretty quickly. Dez Lewis and the gang may make me revise my opinion now, but not until they prove it.

I wouldn't call it downgraded but unproven for sure. There are guys that have been playing wide receiver on the team longer than Hogan and haven't even started their NFL career yet. I liked him as a player but still think that he is easily replaceable with one of our rookies/FA's.

Edited by The Wiz

The only part that stuck out to me was when he said he's not going to ask for the ball and that type of stuff. Sounds like a jab at sammy. I'm not saying I think he dislikes sammy, but maybe he wasn't really buddy's with the other receivers.

Even if that's the opposite of the truth, he wasn't going to be a top 2 WR and would be pretty low on the pecking order for offensive options here. He got paid and has a better shot at snaps in a throwing offense, the move made sense.

He'll probably put up solid numbers because defenses will focus on their other weapons. He's a decent player but I don't think will be missed.

Oh this is so good!!! Enjoy this Hogan lovers!!! I told you that the guy was a d-bag for the last 3 years.

just getting on board here.

D bag ?

sarcasm i hope. I read none of that in the article. and i surprised at you.

Wrong.

We will see I guess. He was a product of a great opportunity (much like Chandler in Buffalo). Hogan is a much better talent than Chandler though. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see whoever takes that 3rd receiver spot give them the same production that Hogan did (at all). He doesn't have a skill that differentiates him.

just getting on board here.

D bag ?

sarcasm i hope. I read none of that in the article. and i surprised at you.

Not sarcasm at all. I've never heard a nice word about the guy.

Hogan can go f himself. The Bills gave him a chance in the league. Believed in him and gave him a solid role. He could at least be grateful for that. I do not wish him well, and I hope he gets his clock cleaned coming over the middle against the Bills. Sorry if that makes me a bad person, but really, what an ungrateful little wanker he is.

kinda does. when did he say bad on the Bills?

Ive said that he's a better player than Da'Rick. He is an NFL WR. He's still a punk. I've yet to meet someone that likes the guy. Everyone thinks he's an appreciative underdog. He's an arrogant p---k. I can't wait to watch Brady jump down his throat when he runs his route short of the marker.

With all that being said he's still a dime a dozen player. The team is no worse off giving his reps to Dez Lewis or Salas. He's an NFL player but he is just a guy.

no , you said he is a D bag

I am no great fan of Hogan. But i do not see the article and his quotes being out of line at all.

His play in Buffalo is a separate subject

I know, he is

Just a guy on the field and an arrogant d-bag everywhere else

Alright Kirby.

Since you are one of my faves here whom I respect greatly. tell me a story about Hogan, a real one please

The only part that stuck out to me was when he said he's not going to ask for the ball and that type of stuff. Sounds like a jab at sammy. I'm not saying I think he dislikes sammy, but maybe he wasn't really buddy's with the other receivers.

Even if that's the opposite of the truth, he wasn't going to be a top 2 WR and would be pretty low on the pecking order for offensive options here. He got paid and has a better shot at snaps in a throwing offense, the move made sense.

He'll probably put up solid numbers because defenses will focus on their other weapons. He's a decent player but I don't think will be missed.

Jab at Sammy for sure.

won't really be missed, he even mentioned role player. It sounded to me he is fine taking the money and playing teams, but i read between the lines too much.

look forward to Bills defense taking advantage of his tendencies

Edited by 3rdand12