Chris Hogan talks about why he wanted out of Buffalo

Oh my god...he's a chain-smoking d-bag lax bro?? NOT COOL!!!

A guy who once told the world he was going to ass rape a team mate and ejaculate into both his and his mother's mouths is now our "well spoken, articulate" hero. And another guy who hardly played football worked his way not the Bills roster as a #3 or 4 WR is the devil himself after he did what every player does, took a better offer and made a few innocuous comments about his time in Buffalo.

Go figure.

Dramatic much? Kirbys been consistent in not liking the dude as a person for awhile

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's given him credit for belonging in the NFL too - so it's not all hate.

oh, I know. "Crusade" was kind of tongue in cheek. He's just never been a fan. It's not like it just started because he went to the Pats. A few posts in the thread insinuated that it just started because he left.

I read the comment about Sammy and Watkins as having more to do with TT. Hogan is a role guy who will not be the focus. He knows that. Tyrod struggled to go through his progressions. He would lock on to his #1 for a long while. If you're a role receiver, having a QB better at going through his progressions is better for you. Some might see that as a shot at TT, but I think it was just an honest answer. That's the area where I want to see more out of TT, because he's got the long ball and athleticism.

This actually isn't true at all. Plenty of video out there that disproves this.

He's given him credit for belonging in the NFL too - so it's not all hate.

It's all hate. Look at what he says about the guy and the names he calls him. It's pretty severe....yet does he know this guy personally to call him these things?

I believe he said he "knows a guy..."

Exactly, he's never met Hogan, but he's "been telling you for 3 years" that Hogan is a "punk, a d bag and an arrogant prick".

But Art Briles....that's a guy Kirby can get behind!

Edited by Mr. WEO

Exactly, he's never met Hogan, but he's "been telling you for 3 years" that Hogan is a "punk, a d bag and an arrogant prick".

But Art Briles....that's a guy Kirby can get behind!

I've met Hogan. I know a bunch of people that know Hogan (and pretty much all of the Bills players). Nobody likes the guy. This has ZERO to do with him being on the Patriots. He did exactly what he should have done. He signed a nice contract.

As a player I think that he is just a guy. He's an NFL player for sure but there's nothing special about him. As a player he's okay. As a person he is a d-bag. Hope that clears up the confusion.

In terms of Art Briles I like his offense. I think that he's a good football coach. He's cleary not a good person. I don't think that I ever claimed that he was? If I did feel free to share it and I'll be wrong.

So to recap Briles = good coach, bad person & Hogan = average player, bad person

I've met Hogan. I know a bunch of people that know Hogan (and pretty much all of the Bills players). Nobody likes the guy. This has ZERO to do with him being on the Patriots. He did exactly what he should have done. He signed a nice contract.

As a player I think that he is just a guy. He's an NFL player for sure but there's nothing special about him. As a player he's okay. As a person he is a d-bag. Hope that clears up the confusion.

In terms of Art Briles I like his offense. I think that he's a good football coach. He's cleary not a good person. I don't think that I ever claimed that he was? If I did feel free to share it and I'll be wrong.

So to recap Briles = good coach, bad person & Hogan = average player, bad person

What did Hogan do to you that you call him out on a fan website? I'm just curious.

No one is saying he's anything but an average player.

Bribes has proven to be a bad guy running a dirty program.

What did Hogan do to you that you call him out on a fan website? I'm just curious.

Double down there WEO! I suspect that had he not gone to the Cheaters, you'd be silent about him, like you were for the 3 years he was on the Bills.

Double down there WEO! I suspect that had he not gone to the Cheaters, you'd be silent about him, like you were for the 3 years he was on the Bills.

we've been through this before doc. You are wrong again. You should just sit search or not post.

No one else dives into the shallow end head first with as much gusto, doctor!

we've been through this before doc. You are wrong again. You should just sit search or not post.

No one else dives into the shallow end head first with as much gusto, doctor!

I did. And what could you have possibly said? "Great nickname"?

I am actually. I think he is a good role playing 3rd receiver who is versatile to play either the slot or outside.

I rated him when Kirby was saying he was just a scrub and I rate him now Kirby says he is JAG. He is better than that.

Never been a popular opinion on this site but I think Chris Hogan is a good football player. What kind of person he is I have no idea and no reason to mistrust Kirby who has always brought good information to this board. I just happen to disagree with his evaluation of the player.

Edited by GunnerBill

He's shared a few stories once upon a time - but seems to be less willing to share now. In the past its just been run of the mill arrogant/jerk behavior