Chris Hogan talks about why he wanted out of Buffalo

He's shared a few stories once upon a time - but seems to be less willing to share now. In the past its just been run of the mill arrogant/jerk behavior

Unless he witnessed these stories or their events, he should just leave it as "Hogan was NOT liked by his teammates".

The invective is otherwise very personal for a collection of passed-on stories...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he witnessed these stories or their events, he should just leave it as "Hogan was NOT liked by his teammates".

The invective is otherwise very personal for a collection of passed-on stories...

I believe him repeatedly underscoring that he has met hogan should be saying something to you here

I believe him repeatedly underscoring that he has met hogan should be saying something to you here

Agreed. Also I understand that some stuff doesn't come out until people leave and the floodgates open, but it'd be nice to know some of this stuff while people are still associated with the team - if that can be done without upsetting sources, etc.

Ive said that he's a better player than Da'Rick. He is an NFL WR. He's still a punk. I've yet to meet someone that likes the guy. Everyone thinks he's an appreciative underdog. He's an arrogant p---k. I can't wait to watch Brady jump down his throat when he runs his route short of the marker.

With all that being said he's still a dime a dozen player. The team is no worse off giving his reps to Dez Lewis or Salas. He's an NFL player but he is just a guy.

i never thought much of him as a player, but this thread is the first time i've ever seen his character impugned.

Hogan was a decent player who made some nice plays but also some mind numbing 3rd down plays where he danced around instead of making sure he got the first down.

I'm sure the Patriots will turn him into a threat

It's interesting if you listen to the John Murphy show interview with James Jones last week he talked about going from here to NE and the difference.He hated NE and said it was all business and prefered buffalo's family like atmosphere.Granted he got to sick to play he still hinted at NE being so businesslike it turned him off.I like Hogan and think the articles title makes what he actually says sound worse than it actually is.I also feel for the money he is replaceable and who woildnt take the money and a new start? you cant blame him for that...That being said I think in the long run Hogan is going to come to dislike the cold machine that is the Patriots and long for the warmth of the Bills family that gave him his shot.