Chris Hogan talks about why he wanted out of Buffalo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article that I think was given a headline to get attention yet isn't as negative as it appears.imo

Yup my thoughts exactly. He just gave non-inflamatory quotes and then the author made it seem much worse that what they were.

Basically: "I cant beat out Robert Woods, and they know I cant make a 1st down, so it was time for a change."

Nope: The Bills surprisingly offered him a low tender offer of $1.6 million. The Patriots offered him $12 million over four years

Am I missing something? do our fans get Butt Hurt every time a guy leaves? Good grief get over it!!!!!

He got a nice opportunity he was not going to get here- wish him luck!

Nobody is butt hurt in this thread lol.

On a side note... Absolutely do not wish him luck. He moved to the best team in the division. I hope he develops a severe case of the dropsies.

Oh this is so good!!! Enjoy this Hogan lovers!!! I told you that the guy was a d-bag for the last 3 years.

Haha. D'Rick for life!!! Never give up your dreams!

This is one of those articles that seems to want to get Bills fans riled up. He said nothing bad and what receivers won't want to play with Brady? He is the Margot Robbie of Qbs.

You should be able to replace a guy like Hogan but I won't be surprised to see him be a big part of the Pats this year. He gets open all the time. And with a couple better throws, he helps the Bills beat the Pats on MNF. It's probably LT why they signed him.

Haha. D'Rick for life!!! Never give up your dreams!

This is one of those articles that seems to want to get Bills fans riled up. He said nothing bad and what receivers won't want to play with Brady? He is the Margot Robbie of Qbs.

You should be able to replace a guy like Hogan but I won't be surprised to see him be a big part of the Pats this year. He gets open all the time. And with a couple better throws, he helps the Bills beat the Pats on MNF. It's probably LT why they signed him.

He's a punk. Did I read that he was mad that Woods and Watkins were getting targets?!? Watkins is 8,000,000,000,000,876 times the player that Hogan is.

He's a punk. Did I read that he was mad that Woods and Watkins were getting targets?!? Watkins is 8,000,000,000,000,876 times the player that Hogan is.

Come on Kirby. You're better than this. Just admit Hogan is a better NFL player than D'Rick.

He stated clearly that he is a role player & not just slow white possession wr. Every wr wants the ball. He said nothing to get upset over.