RD 6, Pick 192: WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU

4.39 in the 40... Wow! Now if he can run patterns, catch and not ever get hurt!!! Not a bad finish. Not a bad draft. They can pick up some o-line muscle in the market...

with a double sports hernia...claims he would have broken the record and won a million dollars if he was fully healthy...at least he isn't lacking for confidence...I like it :P

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But he is playing with long balled Tyrod, not "wish i could throw past the 1st down market Fitz". Bills Rec dont need to high point the ball. they just need to catch up to it.

Facts are Fitz threw many balls past 1st down mark last year; continue your fact free tirade however.

It is interesting the difference between Goodwin and Listenbee

Goodwin trying to be a track star.....who many feel causes him to keep getting hurt

Listenbee doesnt want to be a track star....which means he probably trains his body differently

Both of them roughly the same speed

Track athletes train for explosion which directly relates to football. Goodwin gets injured because his genetics, while athletically superior might not be meant for the pounding of football.

Lets hope he gets nicely Coached up by Lal and finds a spot as a Rec.

The sooner the better. #34 mentioned about the ball being tossed as to be out of the catch radius. I think TT has a very nice touch on the deep ones. And and if guys can get over the coverage, you just correct your speed and angle for him, not battle the DB so much.

Thanks for the details!

And if the ball gets to Kolby in stride, I doubt he will be caught from behind like Sammy was last year on the 84 yarder. Could this mean Woods goes to the slot, where I think he would be very effective?

5 things to know about WR Kolby Listenbee

kolby-story-graphic.jpg

TCU WR Kolby Listenbee is not an easy receiver to catch, but there's more to him than his speed. Here's more on Buffalo's first sixth-round pick.

Listen - Listenbee: "Fastest Player In The NFL" (4:48)
Bills' 6th rd pick out of TCU, WR Kolby Listenbee talks about his speed, joining the Bills and more.

Facts are Fitz threw many balls past 1st down mark last year; continue your fact free tirade however.

tirade?

tirade?

I thought it was juvenile humor at best.

I have no tirades

And if the ball gets to Kolby in stride, I doubt he will be caught from behind like Sammy was last year on the 84 yarder. Could this mean Woods goes to the slot, where I think he would be very effective?

It might well give Bills more options, thats for sure !

Definitely. I'm talking 2-3 years down the road if ever

: )

FWIW, the guys on NFLN said that not only is he fast, but that's he's good at tracking the ball in the air, so there's that.

Still, I don't know him personally, so Bust. :D

oh he has bust written all over him.

I never heard of the kid, but, i am a die hard Bills fan

:lol::lol:

It is interesting the difference between Goodwin and Listenbee

Goodwin trying to be a track star.....who many feel causes him to keep getting hurt

Listenbee doesnt want to be a track star....which means he probably trains his body differently

Both of them roughly the same speed

now, I don't know anything about Listenbee other than watching videos and reading some info on him. But I can tell you from a former track star myself, sprinters are physical specimens.

Listenbee is a sprinter. Very muscular. Raw power.

Goodwin is first and foremost a jumper with speed. He is not only 20+ lbs lighter and 4" shorter than Listenbee, he isn't nearly as muscular. Which would probably be the reason he can't put pads on without getting injured.

Before I hear all the crap from people that being 4" shorter and only 20lbs lighter actually means he's more muscular by %. Just zip it. 170lbs and 200 is a huge difference. It's like Roscoe Parrish. Same thing. Ever see his calves? My forearms are thicker.

in his highlights I noticed a few things

- He tracks the ball well in the air.....which makes him different from TJ Graham

- He seems to fight for the ball well in traffic

- He seems to have to be having to slow down for the ball on his highlights....a LOT

i noticed that too. Tracks the ball very well. Fights for it. And it seemed like his QB just threw it up and made him go and get it half the time. Which he did.

Who cares about speed. I'd rather have slow azz WRs like Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin who know how to play and run routes over track guys pretending to be football players any day.

He says he's the fastest in the NFL? Who cares. Learn how to play the position.

Who cares about speed. I'd rather have slow azz WRs like Jerry Rice and Anquan Boldin who know how to play and run routes over track guys pretending to be football players any day.

he plays ot better than Goodwin. Based on the 3minute video I just watched.

Not to mention the fact that he's not a twig.

Not to mention the fact he's a 6th round pick and shouldn't expect anything.

he is 200 lbs!

so you are actually happy about this one ?

:ph34r:

I was very happy about Ragland. And getting him made me better with Lawson in the first. Washington is tough because he's not the NT I thought we needed, but still possibly the best past rushing DT in the draft, so it can't hurt.

And yes, all I wanted was a guy to run verticals in 3 receiver sets so Sammy could do his thing

he needs to work on balance and he goes down easily.

Now we have Shaq and Kolby

@lis10bee_swagg
@Shaq_Lawson90 SHAQUILLE!!! We gone be BFFS

someone in the shoutbox called this. saying we need to get kolby and he said we would.

he will compete with Goodwin for the deep threat role. Field stretcher to draw the safety

TJ Graham: 4.41

Goodwin: 4.27

Listenbee: 4.39

I'd say success is guaranteed!

One thing to note, the good news is after watching Nix, Whaley has figured out you dont waste a 3rd round pick (and certainly dont trade up in the 3rd) to get your one-trick, take the top off the Defense, speedster. You get your track guy in the 6th, use him for 4 years to streak down the sideline and occasionally haul in a bomb, and then pick another one to replace him once his rookie (cheap) rookie contract is up.

now, I don't know anything about Listenbee other than watching videos and reading some info on him. But I can tell you from a former track star myself, sprinters are physical specimens.

Listenbee is a sprinter. Very muscular. Raw power.

Goodwin is first and foremost a jumper with speed. He is not only 20+ lbs lighter and 4" shorter than Listenbee, he isn't nearly as muscular. Which would probably be the reason he can't put pads on without getting injured.

Before I hear all the crap from people that being 4" shorter and only 20lbs lighter actually means he's more muscular by %. Just zip it. 170lbs and 200 is a huge difference. It's like Roscoe Parrish. Same thing. Ever see his calves? My forearms are thicker.

i noticed that too. Tracks the ball very well. Fights for it. And it seemed like his QB just threw it up and made him go and get it half the time. Which he did.

Mrags...thank you for this....yes that follows

ok

He checks all the boxes: size (6' 200#), speed (4.39, with hernias), strength (18 reps of 225, which was the most among the rookie WRs), hands, and ability to track the ball. Now he just needs the coaching and experience.

Hello, my name is Robert Woods. Have you met me before?