RD 6, Pick 192: WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU

Super fast, got better each year. Needs to get stronger, run more types of routes.

he is 200 lbs!

Speed, size, hands.

We needed a Harvin replacement to run deep all day. Love it. Needed it.

so you are actually happy about this one ?

:ph34r:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Size and speed. I don't see the Goodwin or Harvin comparisons though. They are smurfs compared to this guy. A good coach and a year or two of practicing NFL routes and maybe he can be a good #2. If he can really run this fast, I would play him as the number 3 with Woods in the slot.

Size and speed. I don't see the Goodwin or Harvin comparisons though. They are smurfs compared to this guy. A good coach and a year or two of practicing NFL routes and maybe he can be a good #2. If he can really run this fast, I would play him as the number 3 with Woods in the slot.

He's def an outside guy. If he pans out, maybe he keeps deep coverage from rolling to Sammy

in his highlights I noticed a few things

- He tracks the ball well in the air.....which makes him different from TJ Graham

- He seems to fight for the ball well in traffic

- He seems to have to be having to slow down for the ball on his highlights....a LOT

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/drafttracker

Kolby Listenbee | WR, TCUHeight: 6-0 Weight: 197Former track star at TCU, Listenbee has limited route tree running experience but is a deep threat that needs a little refinement. Could earn some snaps by the end of his rookie year.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/BUF/buffalo-bills

Bills' Kolby Listenbee: Headed to Buffalo
by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com

The Bills selected Listenbee in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft, 192nd overall.

The Bills once made the ill-conceived decision to draft Marquise Goodwin in the third round, theorizing his track speed might provide an explosive element at receiver. Listenbee is at least as good of a prospect as Goodwin was, so while the prospect of another speed-only receiver might not excite Bills fans, this still looks like a great pick in the sixth round. Listenbee might be the fastest player in the league once he arrives, and even if all he does is run fly routes, Listenbee can blur past a secondary if it doesn't take him seriously.

Better late than never, haven't seen him so have no idea, hope he is good. Still hoping for Wilson and the German as UDFA

"the German" was taken by the Vikings.