• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fans should make a buzzing sound at the Ralph whenever he makes a catch. :lol:

@TyDunne

#Bills rookie Kolby Listenbee may be the NFL's fastest player... but why? He explains: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/05/05/new-bills-wr-kolby-listenbee-fast-fast/

ChteH6OUoAAcoWg.jpg

another fine article by Dunne !

You don't hive to continue talking nonsense.

first time around i missed this wit

@TyDunne

#Bills rookie Kolby Listenbee may be the NFL's fastest player... but why? He explains: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/05/05/new-bills-wr-kolby-listenbee-fast-fast/

ChteH6OUoAAcoWg.jpg

4.1 in the 40 is borderline impossible. Carl Lewis' 40 was a 3.9 or pretty close. Edited by mrags

yeah. If you consider one of the fastest people in the history of the planet as a comparison.

well lets see if that double hernia healed up.

Records are made to be broken.

And Carl Lewis was the man!

If 4.1 is borderline impossible. then 3.9 was insanity

@TyDunne

ChteH6OUoAAcoWg.jpg

I liked him before. But I like him even more after reading that. Love the attitude, that he loves being jammed, benched 18 reps of 225# and can bench 370#, was able to "ace" Roman's memory test, and idolizes Sammy. He also seems to be a hard worker who wants to be the best. Let's hope he gets there.

well lets see if that double hernia healed up.

Records are made to be broken.

And Carl Lewis was the man!

If 4.1 is borderline impossible. then 3.9 was insanity

my point was 4.1 is just as impossible as 3.9. The amount of times it's been done in the history of the planet is almost never. I'm not saying he isn't fast. I just have a serious doubt he's 4.1 40yard fast.

my point was 4.1 is just as impossible as 3.9. The amount of times it's been done in the history of the planet is almost never. I'm not saying he isn't fast. I just have a serious doubt he's 4.1 40yard fast.

I get that. And I agree.

but just maybe the 10 second time is even more important in NFL terms. D Anderson( noted in the Dunne article) might know better than us.

I get that. And I agree.

but just maybe the 10 second time is even more important in NFL terms. D Anderson( noted in the Dunne article) might know better than us.

Nobody knows more than me. But I get your point.

Won't mean anything if he can't beat press coverage anyway.

If he is such a find, why a sixth rounder?

Here are some negatives about him from a pre-draft scouting report. Seems like a very raw prospect in certain areas.

Hand span (8 1/4″) raises red flag. Average hand-eye coordination and drops some throws he should catch. Often traps short-to-intermediate throws. Flashes ability to make contested catches underneath and over the middle but lean and needs to get stronger. Above average vertical jump and average arm length yet below average in jump ball situations. Needs to do a better job of adjusting and establishing body position when the ball is in the air.

Nobody knows more than me. But I get your point.

Won't mean anything if he can't beat press coverage anyway.

Well, I don't know much.

Lal is going to have to Coach him up a ways to become effective.

If he can draw a safety over that would be nice to start.

Just hopeful.

He has some measurables , but needs polish and growth

Most likely for the same reason that guys like Antonio Brown and Julian Edelman were late-round picks.

Let's not pretend that good WRs (or good players in general) aren't found in all rounds of the draft

Most likely for the same reason that guys like Antonio Brown and Julian Edelman were late-round picks.

Let's not pretend that good WRs (or good players in general) aren't found in all rounds of the draft

Why was Darby considered the 2nd best corner on his college team?

I am REALLY hoping we have a case like this

Why was Darby considered the 2nd best corner on his college team?

I am REALLY hoping we have a case like this

Not to get sidetracked.....BUT - my son goes to FSU and the word there is they had a freshman DB who was commonly considered more talented (though more raw) than Jalen Ramsey. (Can't remember his name and my son didn't immediately return my text on a Friday night in Tallahassee. Shocking!) They are cranking out some awesome DB's!

Maybe Listenbee gets more targets, bigger numbers and develops more if he's not opposite a stud? I'm curious every year to see the new crop of rookies, but more than usual this year.