Eagles sign TJ graham

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst pick ever. mostly because of who was available right after him, and who most sane people would have drafted.

It's so easy to be a Monday Morning QB but Russell Wilson was a freaking layup there. So was Rob Gronkowski. And in both instances, they went the "cute" route and took guys who weren't even projected to go in that round. In TJ Graham's case, most had him projected as a 7th rounder or so.

It's so easy to be a Monday Morning QB but Russell Wilson was a freaking layup there. So was Rob Gronkowski. And in both instances, they went the "cute" route and took guys who weren't even projected to go in that round. In TJ Graham's case, most had him projected as a 7th rounder or so.

My choice was actually TY Hilton. I'm sure I could dig up the tweet if I wasn't lazy. I remember the Bills tweeted that they were targeting a WR and they asked who it would be.

Can't teach speed and....evidently you can't stop an organization from imploding! Eagles are a lock to finish 4th in that division.

I agree that the Eagles are imploding but I don't think the signing of TJ Graham is really indicative of that. Every team brings in camp bodies. The Bills have like ten receivers on their roster right now.

My choice was actually TY Hilton. I'm sure I could dig up the tweet if I wasn't lazy. I remember the Bills tweeted that they were targeting a WR and they asked who it would be.

I guarantee you that Bills selection was TY Hilton, but someone screwed up on the card and wrote down TJ Graham

Funny that those that laugh at TJ Graham support olympic hopeful Goodwin. TJ has been a FAR more productive player

Like 2 Antonio Brown games more productive. F...A...R...

I guarantee you that Bills selection was TY Hilton, but someone screwed up on the card and wrote down TJ Graham

That's exactly what TJ graham was hoping while he was still dreaming of playing with Andrew Luck!

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood