Eagles sign TJ graham

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the Bills trading up and the hoopla around that it might be Russell Wilson...

Oh n o...he was way too short.

The best part was Buddy describing the move up to TJ not just as "bold", but proof that "we're riverboat gamblers."

His awfulness cannot be overstated.

I'll never forget TJ's "play dead" role on the Jets' KO return team against the Bills two years ago. Good times, TJ...good times.

That's on a coach who'd rather trick teams than beat them. (Not naming names.) I wonder if TJ was ashamed to be doing that? I hope so, for his sake.

Funny that those that laugh at TJ Graham support olympic hopeful Goodwin. TJ has been a FAR more productive player

I pretty much laugh at both.

But you gotta admit that TJ's jump catches, critical mistakes (fumble 6, wrong route on game-ending pick), and camaflouge hideout in the end zone are pretty comical.

Funny that those that laugh at TJ Graham support olympic hopeful Goodwin. TJ has been a FAR more productive player

They both suck. Especially when you consider the number of physically comparable (small and fast) good WRs who came into the league at or around the same time. Buddy didnt know wideouts.

They both suck. Especially when you consider the number of physically comparable (small and fast) good WRs who came into the league at or around the same time. Buddy didnt know wideouts.

Buddy was too risky with receivers. Passed on polished guys for people with better speed numbers.

Goodwin is a great example. The bills passed in Markus Wheaton, who was taken by the steelers a pick after Goodwin. Wheaton was considered a pretty accomplished receiver, and Goodwin a better athlete. Wheaton has been far more productive in the NFL.

Even with Graham, his big knock was being a poor route runner. There were smoother WRs later in that same draft, like Sanu and TY Hilton. But we had to go with speed over polish.

Buddy was too risky with receivers. Passed on polished guys for people with better speed numbers.

Goodwin is a great example. The bills passed in Markus Wheaton, who was taken by the steelers a pick after Goodwin. Wheaton was considered a pretty accomplished receiver, and Goodwin a better athlete. Wheaton has been far more productive in the NFL.

Even with Graham, his big knock was being a poor route runner. There were smoother WRs later in that same draft, like Sanu and TY Hilton. But we had to go with speed over polish.

TY Hilton ran a 4.34 forty if memory serves. And then there are all the good burners that teams like Pitt and Zona always seemed to find in mid to later rounds. Buddy, or whoever was advising him, just didnt know wideouts.

TY Hilton ran a 4.34 forty if memory serves. And then there are all the good burners that teams like Pitt and Zona always seemed to find in mid to later rounds. Buddy, or whoever was advising him, just didnt know wideouts.

Our coaches likewise might not have been acing the test with regards to developing mid rounders. I mean there was Stevie but he was turned into what anyone would call polished. His success was almost based on his lack of playing within the norms of how things should be done.

Oh n o...he was way too short.

The best part was Buddy describing the move up to TJ not just as "bold", but proof that "we're riverboat gamblers."

His awfulness cannot be overstated.

According to some people on this board that was Whaley's pick. You see... this is his 6th draft and all