Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, I never thought you were black. I never accused you of being black. I accused you of trying to pass your self off as a black victim of crime, which you did.

I didn't follow you around, I responded to your posts, until it was clear you just had no interest in honest dialogue. As a matter of fact, my last interaction with you was to answer what you said was a "serious" question about what I felt was the frequency of unjustified shootings. I provided a respectful, detailed reply. I recieved no response. Since then, you have felt the need to keep calling me out in your posts for whatwever it is that you perceive of me in your sad little mind. 

I have no interest in having any discussions with you. I have respectfully asked once and I respectfully ask again. Please leave me out of your posts and your discussions.

If everyone put you on ignore and nobody responded to your posts, then none of us would ever have to see the drivel that you write.

And that would make this forum a much better place.

Probably funded by BLM/Soro's to post various sites. At least I hope he/she/it  is. Otherwise what a horrible waste of time and worse what a sad hateful mentality to wake up with every day. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

I don't know what you're talking about, at all. Your guesses are wild about my identity. Agitprop is lucrative? 

I don't care about who you are or what you do, other than what you've volunteered. I'm interested in the racism, and racists, and since you're defending both but pretending you aren't, here we are.

Why didn't I just ask this a long time ago? Do you support racism? How are you not racist, specifically?

Your just agitation-prop. Nothing more, nothing less. Your identity is meaningless. As for what I volunteered, maybe that is true, maybe some of it, maybe none of it. What I think I am is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you are here and being quite hostile and insulting to a lot of people, creating agitation based on the divide and conquer issue of race. Agitation is why you are here. Believe me, I definitely don't want you to stop. This will backfire at the appropriate time, and you will have fully lost the narrative by them. Your self-destruction is your business.

Edited by Reality Check

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Is this true? Keith Ellison will not release body cam video (and audio)?

As the plot thickens.

I have told everyone what lead up to the fact that that cop had his knee on his neck and NOBODY wanted to hear that part of it.

Chauvin is still a scum of the earth for what he did, but anyone with a brain had to raise the question as to "WHY" Chauvin felt the need to bury his knee in Floyd's neck.

Investigating 101 folks.

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

As the plot thickens.

I have told everyone what lead up to the fact that that cop had his knee on his neck and NOBODY wanted to hear that part of it.

Chauvin is still a scum of the earth for what he did, but anyone with a brain had to raise the question as to "WHY" Chauvin felt the need to bury his knee in Floyd's neck.

Investigating 101 folks.

I keep looking for a source and everything is a week old. That tweet was two days ago. 

Some of what I read said they will not release it to not pre-predjuice a jury, which makes sense... except that this has already been tried in the court of public opinion.

And yes, I agree Chauvin is scum, well, in my opinion he is scum. Others might call him worse. They would not be wrong.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

What is this hot bag of nonsense :lol: 

"White supremacy" is at the roots of biological sex now? 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

They're not only intellectually bankrupt, they're out of ways to gaslight their fellow travelers. It takes a real low IQ to buy into this kind of critical theory BS. 

(here comes GarBoTibs to support it!)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They can just eat homeless people's shyt.

What's funny is they likely got their asses beat by a bunch of homeless folk. Nothing against homeless folk, but if you can't win a fight with a malnurished person, good luck standing your ground with these guys: 

A look at the dizzying array of the U.S. military's special forces ...

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

Lol that is awesome.  The best part had to be when the homeless people spit out the vegan crap and soy and oats and threw the rest on the ground or at the hippy commies.  How long are they planning on staying in the concrete commune?.  

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

In all seriousness, this scares me. We have an armed insurrection denouncing the US, claiming US territory as their own, and patrolling the border with armed troops. At what point does this escalate to the point of military intervention? It seems it would have to at some point, but as soon as that happens I don’t see how a full on nationwide shooting war isn’t far behind. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

War.

I literally have knots in my stomach.  I wake up with deep sighs.

Things are moving very fast DR.   Very fast.   

I can sense the landscape shifting in real time. There are a number of metrics, anecdotal incidents, polling data etc that are flashing red warning signs that in the course of the past two weeks, the country has changed.    

They control academia, newsrooms, big tech, athletes, holly wood and corporate boardrooms.  I'm not sure what can be done.  Understandably, no one wants to get in the way of the mob.  Doing so imperils your career.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Magox said:

I can sense the landscape shifting in real time. There are a number of metrics, anecdotal incidents, polling data etc that are flashing red warning signs that in the course of the past two weeks, the country has changed.    

They control academia, newsrooms, big tech, athletes, holly wood and corporate boardrooms.  I'm not sure what can be done.  Understandably, no one wants to get in the way of the mob.  Doing so imperils your career.

It has not been very fast, it has been slowly happening for 50+ years.  Inch by inch, drip by drip.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

It has not been very fast, it has been slowly happening for 50+ years.  Inch by inch, drip by drip.

Of course the seeds have been in motion.  But what has transpired over the past 2 weeks is at a much faster speed.  It's happening.

Just now, Magox said:

100%  It's happening fast and as a result is dangerous/scary.:beer: 

The only thing we/you can do at this moment is care for your loved ones as best you can and make a stand for what's right. The con going on right now is the effort (because of the powers of control you mentioned) to make you feel like yours is the minority view. It's not. By a long shot. 

The summer will get bumpier. The fall will be chaos. Then, after the election, we'll be at a real inflection point. 

But the masks have slipped. This "movement" is being exposed for what it truly is (Marxist). That has opened a lot of eyes already, and will only continue to do so as we progress through the next few phases. 

My advice would be to remember to unplug from time to time to recharge your own self. However you accomplish that (prayer, meditation, time with loved ones, time in nature -- whatever it is you do to center and ground yourself), don't neglect that in this period. The goal is to sow fear, chaos, and disinformation. That's harder to do when you're re-setting yourself from time to time. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

War.

Honestly, it may be needed otherwise this will never go away.

Nobody likes the thoughts of that but sometimes it's the only way to settle things. 

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Of course the seeds have been in motion.  But what has transpired over the past 2 weeks is at a much faster speed.  It's happening.

Yes, and no. We have seen the rioting and looting part (for the last 10 years) and right now the reactionary political lawmaking. Whether or not it advances forward from here will depend on November.  Voting out those who are bowing down to the rioters and looters will help stem the tide. Voting in more like those who are welcoming them with open arms (Seattle, NYC, LA, etc) will accelerate the speed.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%  It's happening fast and as a result is dangerous/scary.:beer: 

The only thing we/you can do at this moment is care for your loved ones as best you can and make a stand for what's right. The con going on right now is the effort (because of the powers of control you mentioned) to make you feel like yours is the minority view. It's not. By a long shot. 

The summer will get bumpier. The fall will be chaos. Then, after the election, we'll be at a real inflection point. 

But the masks have slipped. This "movement" is being exposed for what it truly is (Marxist). That has opened a lot of eyes already, and will only continue to do so as we progress through the next few phases. 

My advice would be to remember to unplug from time to time to recharge your own self. However you accomplish that (prayer, meditation, time with loved ones, time in nature -- whatever it is you do to center and ground yourself), don't neglect that in this period. The goal is to sow fear, chaos, and disinformation. That's harder to do when you're re-setting yourself from time to time. 

:beer: 

The tide certainly isn't turning, and in fact is gathering steam.  This is probably how the Chinese felt at the dawn of the Cultural Revolution, and certainly how Russians felt at the beginning of the Stalinist purification.  Don't ignore the powerful forces who are now the main outlets of "truth"

• Like (+1) 5