Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

You never answered the question despite crying about the fantasy of racism every hour of the day. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Just now, Reality Check said:

You never answered the question despite crying about the fantasy of racism every hour of the day. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Did you ever tell me yours? You've asked this question enough, you've received enough answers from me and others — have you formed an opinion? Or you can only ask the question?

What is your solution to (as you call it) "black on black violence"?

How would you define "harassment"? Why wouldn't your dozens of repeated badgering count?

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What is your solution to (as you call it) "black on black violence"?

How would you define "harassment"? Why wouldn't your dozens of repeated badgering count?

Harassment? Call the police then before they get defunded. You never gave an answer. Why not? You act like you care so much, and yet you have no problem with black people killing other black people as long as a white man doesn't do it.

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Harassment? Call the police then before they get defunded. You never gave an answer. Why not? You act like you care so much, and yet you have no problem with black people killing other black people as long as a white man doesn't do it.

"Black on black violence" is an example of racism. Everything about it. The phrase. The people and stories you're talking about. This is what racism is, and this is what it looks like. "Black on black violence" is a symptom of racism. Do you understand that part of it? Are you familiar with the phrase "crabs in a bucket"?  Do you know what it means? Can you possibly understand why that would be relevant? Or are you just like "hey so you're saying black people are crabs" or maybe something less clever, even?

"Black on black violence" is an example of racism. Everything about it. The phrase. The people and stories you're talking about. This is what racism is, and this is what it looks like. "Black on black violence" is a symptom of racism. Do you understand that part of it? Are you familiar with the phrase "crabs in a bucket"?  Do you know what it means? Can you possibly understand why that would be relevant? Or are you just like "hey so you're saying black people are crabs" or maybe something less clever, even?

I am sorry that you have crabs. Is that the white man's fault too?

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

I am sorry that you have crabs. Is that the white man's fault too?

You badgered me for 2, 3, however many days to engage me with this level of wit? This is what you brought? 

I'm willing to bet you're the kind of guy that owns a couple of swords. Tell me I'm not right. Tell me how many swords you have in your home right now. 

You badgered me for 2, 3, however many days to engage me with this level of wit? This is what you brought? 

I'm willing to bet you're the kind of guy that owns a couple of swords. Tell me I'm not right. Tell me how many swords you have in your home right now. 

A sword is no substitute for an MPX.

Why are you so angry at everyone?

Why are you insisting that I must be angry? All I am doing is asking you how many swords you have in your home.

Why can't you just answer a simple question? You followed me for days asking me the same question. How many swords do you have?

Why are you insisting that I must be angry? All I am doing is asking you how many swords you have in your home.

Why can't you just answer a simple question? You followed me for days asking me the same question. How many swords do you have?

The answer is zero. What is your solution to black on black violence?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

How many Black people know who you are and talk to you?

More than a few. Same goes for people from India and South East Asians. We do business together. We all believe in the color of money. Do you believe in owning a business or is that bad too?

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

More than a few. Same goes for people from India and South East Asians. We do business together. We all believe in the color of money. Do you believe in owning a business or is that bad too?

I don't believe owning a business is bad. Good for you. How long have you been going? What profession are you in? 

Do you work with Black people or employ any people of color? 

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I don't believe owning a business is bad. Good for you. How long have you been going? What profession are you in? 

Do you work with Black people or employ any people of color? 

If you are seeking employment, I won't be hiring you. I don't need someone who is this weak in the agitation propaganda game. Do you have any cyber skills? 

If you are seeking employment, I won't be hiring you. I don't need someone who is this weak in the agitation propaganda game. Do you have any cyber skills? 

I'm not seeking employment, thank you. Just making conversation. Not sure what you mean by cyber skills exactly.

Have you asked your Black acquaintances what their solution is to "Black on Black violence"? Why not? 

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I'm not seeking employment, thank you. Just making conversation. Not sure what you mean by cyber skills exactly.

Have you asked your Black acquaintances what their solution is to "Black on Black violence"? Why not? 

No. They did what they had to do to leave those environments. They don't support Democrat policies either.

We speak the same language, which helps.

So you do chat about politics with your Black acquaintances/employees then? You've communicated in a way that told you definitively that all of the "multiple" Black people you know aren't Democrats. So, remembering that "black on black violence" "isn't your problem" and since you've also said that at least some of these Black people "did what they had to do to get out" (not sure what that means), why haven't you asked what their solution would be? 

So you do chat about politics with your Black acquaintances/employees then? You've communicated in a way that told you definitively that all of the "multiple" Black people you know aren't Democrats. So, remembering that "black on black violence" "isn't your problem" and since you've also said that at least some of these Black people "did what they had to do to get out" (not sure what that means), why haven't you asked what their solution would be? 

I didn't say that they are Democrats. I said that they don't support Democrat policies. Those are two different subjects. I don't know what they are registered as. You seem to miss the point that this racism thing is a crusade you brought here. A crusade that has a problem you refuse to address. I don't live there, so I don't care. You say you care and insult everyone around you. Agitation Propaganda. Moslem Brotherhood style.

I didn't say that they are Democrats. I said that they don't support Democrat policies. Those are two different subjects. I don't know what they are registered as. You seem to miss the point that this racism thing is a crusade you brought here. A crusade that has a problem you refuse to address. I don't live there, so I don't care. You say you care and insult everyone around you. Agitation Propaganda. Moslem Brotherhood style.

I don't know why you are spelling it Moslem and not Muslim, so I really don't know. But again, I think we might be in the 20s now. Every single person I've interacted with here has guessed a different identity. I'm not sure anybody has agreed, actually. Folks like @billsfan1959 took -- he took like 6 swings, I think. He was the best because he convinced himself I was Black for a little while and then he decided I was not Black, and then got really mad. He followed me around like you did. Remember, billsfan? Very bent out of shape when I referred to protestors as "We." As in, you know, "We the People" -- it's unfathomable to him to be "We" with Black people. It has to be "They." And yet, I wonder how many times he's referred to the Bills as "We." He's got a lot of posts, we could check. 

I don't know why you are spelling it Moslem and not Muslim, so I really don't know. But again, I think we might be in the 20s now. Every single person I've interacted with here has guessed a different identity. I'm not sure anybody has agreed, actually. Folks like @billsfan1959 took -- he took like 6 swings, I think. He was the best because he convinced himself I was Black for a little while and then he decided I was not Black, and then got really mad. He followed me around like you did. Remember, billsfan? Very bent out of shape when I referred to protestors as "We." As in, you know, "We the People" -- it's unfathomable to him to be "We" with Black people. It has to be "They." And yet, I wonder how many times he's referred to the Bills as "We." He's got a lot of posts, we could check. 

How does AG Keith Ellison spell Moslem Brotherhood?

To me, Antifa and the left  are a mixture of ISIS  and Charlie Manson.   Isis   was destroying non-islamic sites, just like the left wants to tear down statues,  Charlie Manson wanted to start a race war with Helter Skelter and then lead the blacks, just like Antifa.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

What is that? 

Well, when White people in America are born -- they didn't get their rights in this country 60 years ago. These White people come from parents & grandparents & great-grandparents & so on that were afforded many opportunities that were specifically denied to non-White Americans. 

That means, in present day reality, White people are born with many default advantages in America. This is a privilege unique to them. 

Just now, Wacka said:

To me, Antifa and the left  are a mixture of ISIS  and Charlie Manson.   Isis   was destroying non-islamic sites, just like the left wants to tear down statues,  Charlie Manson wanted to start a race war with Helter Skelter and then lead the blacks, just like Antifa.

Were you saddened when Saddam's statue went down in Iraq? 

Who do you think Antifa is? Has anybody met anybody in Antifa? You'd think, of all people, I would know at least one person in Antifa. I'm still looking. I'd love to be a member. 

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Well, when White people in America are born -- they didn't get their rights in this country 60 years ago. These White people come from parents & grandparents & great-grandparents & so on that were afforded many opportunities that were specifically denied to non-White Americans. 

That means, in present day reality, White people are born with many default advantages in America. This is a privilege unique to them. 

Were you saddened when Saddam's statue went down in Iraq? 

Who do you think Antifa is? Has anybody met anybody in Antifa? You'd think, of all people, I would know at least one person in Antifa. I'm still looking. I'd love to be a member. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/youre-100-full-hit-fk-you-chicago-alderman-mayor-rage-over-looting-leaked-audio

You are pure agitation propaganda. Pure BS.

What do you think it proves? Did you listen to the audio?

I read the transcript. I have no idea what point you think you're making. 

Just now, Wacka said:

That the mayor is an F'n idiot

Is it that? What does that have to do with anything we were talking about, Reality? 

Would this be something you would show to your Black acquaintances/employees, RC? Why not?

9 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

That means, in present day reality, White people are born with many default advantages in America. This is a privilege unique to them. ...

ummm... i wonder where, "America is the leader of the free world" fits in all of this nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

I read the transcript. I have no idea what point you think you're making. 

Is it that? What does that have to do with anything we were talking about, Reality? 

Would this be something you would show to your Black acquaintances/employees, RC? Why not?

How do you know that you don't work for me. Agitation propaganda is lucrative. Who pays the man paying you? How do you know that you are not a useful idiot who is helping Trump get re-elected. You are fixated on what I do but that is something you will never know, nor would you ever understand it. You are here to provoke a specific response.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ummm... i wonder where, "America is the leader of the free world" fits in all of this nonsense.

What part is confusing? That that statement is propaganda? "Freedom" and "equality" also more propaganda than lived reality.

17 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Actually, I never thought you were black. I never accused you of being black. I accused you of trying to pass your self off as a black victim of crime, which you did.

I didn't follow you around, I responded to your posts, until it was clear you just had no interest in honest dialogue. As a matter of fact, my last interaction with you was to answer what you said was a "serious" question about what I felt was the frequency of unjustified shootings. I provided a respectful, detailed reply. I recieved no response. Since then, you have felt the need to keep calling me out in your posts for whatwever it is that you perceive of me in your sad little mind. 

I have no interest in having any discussions with you. I have respectfully asked once and I respectfully ask again. Please leave me out of your posts and your discussions.

If everyone put you on ignore and nobody responded to your posts, then none of us would ever have to see the drivel that you write.

And that would make this forum a much better place.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How do you know that you don't work for me. Agitation propaganda is lucrative. Who pays the man paying you? How do you know that you are not a useful idiot who is helping Trump get re-elected. You are fixated on what I do but that is something you will never know, nor would you ever understand it. You are here to provoke a specific response.

I don't know what you're talking about, at all. Your guesses are wild about my identity. Agitprop is lucrative? 

I don't care about who you are or what you do, other than what you've volunteered. I'm interested in the racism, and racists, and since you're defending both but pretending you aren't, here we are.

Why didn't I just ask this a long time ago? Do you support racism? How are you not racist, specifically?

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Actually, I never thought you were black. I never accused you of being black. I accused you of trying to pass your self off as a black victim of crime, which you did.

I didn't follow you around, I responded to your posts, until it was clear you just had no interest in honest dialogue. As a matter of fact, my last interaction with you was to answer what you said was a "serious" question about what I felt was the frequency of unjustified shootings. I provided a respectful, detailed reply. I recieved no response. Since then, you have felt the need to keep calling me out in your posts for whatwever it is that you perceive of me in your sad little mind. 

I have no interest in having any discussions with you. I have respectfully asked once and I respectfully ask again. Please leave me out of your posts and your discussions.

If everyone put you on ignore and nobody responded to your posts, then none of us would ever have to see the drivel that you write.

And that would make this forum a much better place.

You're right — I still had you on ignore, I showed that post & was surprised by your thoughtfulness & responded, but forgot to take you off ignore before I logged off. That was the last post I made before logging off. And then when I returned, I had 20 notifications or whatever and I don't remember what thread it was in, and lost track of it. I am interested in your response, but I don't know if I will find it. I appreciate that you answered it honestly anyway, even if I don't see it. If you remember which thread it was, I'll look.

As to your revised accusation — I was not trying to pass myself off as a black victim of crime at any point. If you'd asked me that directly, I could have simply told you, no, that's not what I was ever claiming. You kept wondering about my phrasing of "We're begging for our lives" — this is true. "We" as in, Americans, who support the end of police brutality. I am begging people to be aware of what is happening, and to do what they can, whatever small part, to end it. I attempted to clarify this, multiple times, and even in the original post, it was pretty clear in the context. 

If I were attempting to pass myself off as a black victim of crime, wouldn't I give you more of a story? You've seen how much I'm willing to type. If I were coming in here trying to represent a specific type of character, wouldn't I go whole hog? Don't I seem to be somebody who would go whole hog on that, if that was the choice I was making?

It's obvious that my choice instead has just to been never confirm or deny any of the guesses. I indicated my location, but that's all, and my username indicates I'm male. I've also never asked anybody else's identity here, just follow-ups on what information is volunteered. And some insults. But to the degree that my race, age, employment status, relationship status, etc etc have all been guessed multiple times? Ha. Not even close to the same treatment. What a saint I must be to possess this kind of chill in the face of all the bad breath sent my way.

Edited by GregPersons