Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I live in Florida too, love the stand your ground law, though some have abused it

If applied properly it can't be abused- because it only applies when a man is minding his own business and is without provacation attacked. The fact some prosecutors suck does not negate the law is good.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

What has he done that is illegal? It's a simple question. 

Reappropriation of monies for border wall construction without congressional approval.  Violative of untied states constitution.  Boom. 

37 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's amazing how these people are outraged at the President for whatever he does, yet you here crickets when it comes to condemning the local officials who are grossly inept.

De Blobbio and ***** are do-nothing Democratic Trump-hating patsies who allow this criminal activity to continue to fester with ZERO consequences.

Our gubner here in Orygun didn't want to use the National Guard tonight to intimidate the protesters (there's plenty of evidence it has not been peaceful- just check Andy Ngo). Then she blasts Trump. But she is ok with intimidating a salon owner who wants to reopen ner business by sending Children Services to her home. Nuf said.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

And now two officers, one local and one state, have been hit by a car and have been taken to the hospital. Sad. 

Unbelievable. In Buffalo too.

Hopefully they're alright. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

No one is telling these crowds what to do or how to do it. No one is successfully going to tell them they can't air their grievances. 

That is why they're protesting!!!

We heard their grievances. If they are going to grieve every day in the streets forever and ever while Antifa destroys neighborhoods every night then they are stupid, and no one will ever want to live in those neighborhoods ever again. Not too smart.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The protesters have a responsibility to stop protesting if every time they protest violence happens. Night after night they are putting themselves in a predictably worse situation then they did the night before. Are they going to just roam the streets protesting for months on end?

This,this, this...I wish I could “like” this multiple times 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Obama supported open borders and sanctuary cities. You focus on arrests when you should focus on how many came across the border unobstructed on his watch. 

quoted from Donald Trumps speech today and its no wonder I was a bit confused just sayin.;....

"I am your president of law and order," Trump added. "As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults, and the wanton destruction of property."

in regards to Obama the number you are using as rationale is undefinable and as such worthless.

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Our gubner here in Orygun didn't want to use the National Guard tonight to intimidate the protesters (there's plenty of evidence it has not been peaceful- just check Andy Ngo). Then she blasts Trump. But she is ok with intimidating a salon owner who wants to reopen ner business by sending Children Services to her home. Nuf said.

How people don't see the common denominator that all this shyt is happening under Democratic watch.

I am not a Republican, but until these cities have something other than Democratic leadership, these outbursts are going to continue.

But it all changes if Trump has to use the military.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Unbelievable. In Buffalo too.

Hopefully they're alright. 

Small price to pay for protesters airing their grievances every damn night.

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

quoted from Donald Trumps speech today and its no wonder I was a bit confused just sayin.;....

in regards to Obama the number you are using as rationale is undefinable and as such worthless.

Then I guess we disagree. It's cool.

45 minutes ago, Margarita said:

he says he is the Law and Order President but if he invoked something he hasn't done legally then not so much. Maybe its just a procedural issue but he can't have it both ways can he?

I'm afraid you're going to need to be a bit more specific - that's far too general a criticism. 

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

We heard their grievances. If they are going to grieve every day in the streets forever and ever while Antifa destroys neighborhoods every night then they are stupid, and no one will ever want to live in those neighborhoods ever again. Not too smart.

Nothing has changed yet so I'm sure the people protesting beg to differ. 

I get you want it to go away. I'm sure most people do, but the camels back is broken. A man being asphyxiated for 9 minutes while screaming for his life on camera was the breaking point. This isn't ending until real steps are taken to change the way policing is done in America. 

Edited by jrober38

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

I'm afraid you're going to need to be a bit more specific - that's far too general a criticism. 

Ive been debunked he didn't officially order troops My Bad

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Nothing has changed yet so I'm sure the people protesting beg to differ. 

I get you want it to go away. I'm sure most people do, but the camels back is broken. A man being asphyxiated for 9 minutes while screaming for his life on camera was the breaking point. This isn't ending until real steps are taken to change the way policing is done in America. 

Then get your stomach ready for what should be obvious, more violence and the inevitable appearance of US troops on American streets.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Reality Check said:

Then get your stomach ready for what should be obvious, more violence and the inevitable appearance of US troops on American streets.

100%. Nothing stopping it at this point until laws are changed.

An American Tiananmen Square won't miraculously make people stay home. If anything that'll just make things worse. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

An American Tiananmen Square won't miraculously make people stay home. If anything that'll just make things worse. 

How do you know that. People break laws every day, especially law enforcement officers and judges. Heroin is illegal, and it's everywhere. Changing a law and changing behavior are not the same thing.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I had drinks with a Pole who grew up under USSR and he teaches American and world history at my school. He points out that the only reason it is popular here is that so many people are  willfully ignorant of what it means.

Or taught that it’s really cool and our system is evil. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

How do you know that. People break laws every day, especially law enforcement officers and judges. Heroin is illegal, and it's everywhere. Changing a law and changing behavior are not the same thing.

We should ban breaking the law.  Any law.  At least around schools.  Think of them as lawbreaking-free zones.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Rational people need to take back language. 

lesson 1:

these people are not protesters. Never refer to them as such. I don’t care if there are legitimate people marching. This is violent rioting and chaos, not protests. 

they don’t care about George Floyd or civil rights. They are anti-American and their agenda is to take down this country. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’ve held out hope for a while now that good people could differ on the political spectrum but when the chips are down, they come together.  anything less than full condemnation of what’s going on, in its entirety, is completely unacceptable. every person with a voice should be as horrified with what’s going on as they were when they saw the Floyd video. 

the only acceptable response is for all people to stop any type of march or gathering until this stops. Not a government mandate, the people demanding this. 

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

So, still no shooting?  I thought it was a given once the looting started?

Lots of shooting in Buffalo tonight. And looting. They shot at Cops on Bailey. 

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

why isn’t DeBlahsio on the phone with Trump asking for federal troops in NYC right now???

DiBlasio has no sac. He told the Cops to use a light touch and he didn’t want them appearing in riot gear. The man is a dunderhead. He won’t give Trump a win. Trump will have to send them because Blas is in dereliction of duty. 

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Spineless liberal politicians . They don’t want to offend the criminals, but hate hard working people that want to earn a living. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Spineless liberal politicians . They don’t want to offend the criminals, but hate hard working people that want to earn a living. 

Close -They don’t want to offend their liberal base.
Agreed on the spineless.

Edited by Uncle Joe

1 hour ago, BillsFanForReal said:

Can someone please ease my fears in my thinking this is just going to get worse? 

Nope.  we have a leadership vacuum

in the federal level.  

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Speaking of spineless pols, is trump still hiding in his bunker tonight? 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  we have a leadership vacuum

in the federal level.  

Speaking of spineless pols, is trump still hiding in his bunker tonight? 

you’re a ? 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Laws mean nothing to those who are bent on breaking them. Murder is illegal, so Chicago should be a Utopia full of sunshine and rainbows , right ? Thinking laws or silly protests can eliminate all wrongdoing is foolish. There will be police who use excessive force, civilians who murder, etc etc. Police involved deaths are relatively rare, and more whites are killed per annum than blacks in these cases. Military force should be used now. It won’t make it worse, it will end the lawlessness. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. He’s never read it.  And you know it.  He even held it upside down today! 

Still lying.

Slippery slope huh ?

Trump - June 1, 2020

Thumbnail
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still lying.

Slippery slope huh ?

Trump - June 1, 2020

Thumbnail

It’s a tremendous book!  I like it all!  And I lie the New Testament and the Old Testament equally!  There’s not one thing this guy has said or does that makes me think he has actually read the Bible.  

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

you’re a ? 

I take it you agree that the fake tough guy is probably chilling five stories below the surface of the earth watching OAN and tweeting about boogeyman Democrats.  Got it. 

edit:  or, maybe he’s reading that bible he waddled over to the church with today! 

Edited by SectionC3