Liberal Protests

B-Man

10 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He can't and he won't. He fills up threads with memes and links to articles you would expect from somebody with a room temperature IQ. 

Every thread would be better off if he was just ignored

I tried, but the stupidity of believing that these riots impact only a portion of the population as determined by skin color pulled me in.  It was like watching a person holding a an extension chord about to jump into a pool while screaming “LIGHT SHOW!”.  I felt like if I just mentioned that it makes sense to think just a bit, I could make a difference.  “If we can save just one moron...“.

I was wrong. Onward. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Having watched the rioting all over the country last night I cannot believe ANYONE considers this to be a legitimate response to a single action by a single police officer. This nonsense simply can’t happen every time some cop somewhere does something really stupid. Which this officer(s) clearly did and has now been arrested and charged for it! 

• Like (+1) 2

just saw this on facebook... might be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read:

”Anyone who is putting energy into crying “the riots aren’t the right response!” is frankly less important than those who are pouring all of their energy into fighting racism in this country. I don’t really care how you feel about the appropriateness of rioting. Black men like George Floyd are being murdered in the streets every day. That’s all that matters and nothing else. 

So please just shut the ***** up and let the tired, beaten down, and oppressed people have their voices be heard right now”

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

”Anyone who is putting energy into crying “the riots aren’t the right response!” is frankly less important than those who are pouring all of their energy into fighting racism in this country. I don’t really care how you feel about the appropriateness of rioting. Black men like George Floyd are being murdered in the streets every day. That’s all that matters and nothing else. 

So please just shut the ***** up and let the tired, beaten down, and oppressed people have their voices be heard right now”

Ahhhhh the ole “shut up they have the freedom to express themselves” liberal meme.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2020/5/25/21268348/chicago-memorial-day-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-may-22-26

guess nobody cares about these lives that ended last weekend. 

no protest 

all lives matter. 

...normal Chicago weekend (never a  word from Sharpton or Jackson, but they're in Minneapolis)......Chicago is a shooting gallery......

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Having watched the rioting all over the country last night I cannot believe ANYONE considers this to be a legitimate response to a single action by a single police officer. This nonsense simply can’t happen every time some cop somewhere does something really stupid. Which this officer(s) clearly did and has now been arrested and charged for it! 

This has nothing to do with what happened in Minnesota. The rioting/civil disobedience started over Memorial Day weekend and I'm not talking social distancing. This is a cultural problem.

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

...well this part is correct......murdered by EACH OTHER.......pretty sad about no regard for human life.....

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

” Black men like George Floyd are being murdered in the streets every day.”

And the overwhelming majority of them are murdered by other black men....but you don’t see people looting liquor stores and Best Buy over that, do you?

1 minute ago, Needle said:

This has nothing to do with what happened in Minnesota. The rioting/civil disobedience started over Memorial Day weekend and I'm not talking social distancing. This is a cultural problem.

You’re telling us that the rioting has nothing to do with Minnesota? Somebody better tell that to all of the ‘protestors’ with the George Floyd signs. Now I’m even more confused. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I tried, but the stupidity of believing that these riots impact only a portion of the population as determined by skin color pulled me in.  It was like watching a person holding a an extension chord about to jump into a pool while screaming “LIGHT SHOW!”.  I felt like if I just mentioned that it makes sense to think just a bit, I could make a difference.  “If we can save just one moron...“.

I was wrong. Onward. 

I think everyone has tried. There are two posters (they may even be the same person), BillZStime and Warren Zevon, who have absolutely no interest in having any kind of legitimate discussion. They never engage in honest dialogue. They never respond with anything substantive when someone tries to engage with them. They post only to draw visceral responses from people. Neither one is worth the effort.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I think everyone has tried. There are two posters (they may even be the same person), BillZStime and Warren Zevon, who have absolutely no interest in having any kind of legitimate discussion. They never engage in honest dialogue. They never respond with anything substantive when someone tries to engage with them. They post only to draw visceral responses from people. Neither one is worth the effort.

Now is the perfect time to respond. Warren was out all night looting the local 7/11. Had to restock his refrigerator full of Skittles and Red Bull! 

• Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhhh the ole “shut up they have the freedom to express themselves” liberal meme.  

just let them trash every building in the major U.S. cities, they deserve it, *****!!!!

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well this part is correct......murdered by EACH OTHER.......pretty sad about no regard for human life.....

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the overwhelming majority of them are murdered by other black men....but you don’t see people looting liquor stores and Best Buy over that, do you?

Black men are being murdered every day in this country. Depending on which year is examined, 91-95% are murdered by other black men.

Oh, those pesky facts..

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re telling us that the rioting has nothing to do with Minnesota? Somebody better tell that to all of the ‘protestors’ with the George Floyd signs. Now I’m even more confused. 

...I KID YOU NOT.....when I was commuting to/living in Cleveland for my late wife at the Cleveland Clinic, there was a police shooting trial in progress.......once both sides rested, hotels started getting multiple requests for "blocks of rooms" reservations....they quickly figured out it was the "rent-a-rioters" gang being bussed in for the verdict........"sorry, we're sold out".......

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Black men are being murdered every day in this country. Depending on which year is examined, 91-95% are murdered by other black men.

Oh, those pesky facts..

...and the ASTONISHING FACT to me is that the shooter could be 16 or 60....male or female.....there are NO age or gender limitations......

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

He calls it "shopping"

....and new "WORK boots" go untouched.....go figure......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

just let them trash every building in the major U.S. cities, they deserve it, *****!!!!

...military is ready....load up some C130's with Bradleys, mounted 50 cals, cluster bombs and some M-16's for light duty.......Waste Management on standby for potential "cleanup"...back to normal by Monday...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Can anyone possibly take the latest display of social unrest seriously when the ‘outraged, oppressed and aggrieved’ are making a statement by looting a case of bud light from the corner convenience store.? Way to stick it to The Man! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can anyone possibly take the latest display of social unrest seriously when the ‘outraged, oppressed and aggrieved’ are making a statement by looting a case of bud light from the corner convenience store.? Way to stick it to The Man! 

Sounds like a future Super Bowl ad. When you just gotta have that Bud Light.

25 minutes ago, Needle said:

And you are all part of the culture and therefore play a role in determining the outcome. Strange how libs, trumpers, minorities, professional agitators, all demand to be heard and demand their rights and freedoms. Complaints that someone else is stopping their right to freedom. I HAVE  THE RIGHT TO DO THIS, OR SAY THIS ETC. THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED ETC

Most of us were born with one mouth and 2 ears. They should be used in that proportion if you want to change the situation.

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The penalty for not taking it seriously and looking past the Bud Light (And who doesn't want to do that) is a culture that will continue to deteriorate. I could see the fires burning in Detroit in 67 from Windsor. I was in lockdown in a bar in Niagara Falls NY during a riot, looking out through a window onto the street. 

Is 2020 going to be the same. Another generation and the same results.

That is called FAILURE.

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh the ***** irony is thick with this one. 

This is thrown out a lot here but this time it really rings true. You are REALLY embarrassing yourself here 

....his viable contributions are endless......kudos for him NOT taking the weekend off......we'd be bored......

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And you are all part of the culture and therefore play a role in determining the outcome. Strange how libs, trumpers, minorities, professional agitators, all demand to be heard and demand their rights and freedoms. Complaints that someone else is stopping their right to freedom. I HAVE  THE RIGHT TO DO THIS, OR SAY THIS ETC. THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED ETC

Most of us were born with one mouth and 2 ears. They should be used in that proportion if you want to change the situation.

I sincerely do not say this to be mean; however, most of your posts have this rambling, "stream of consciousness" feel to them that make it hard to distinguish what your actual point is. I gather from this post that your point is we should listen more to each other. I have no problem with that. But, how does that apply to the looting, vandalism, arson, assault, etc. that the poster you were responding to was referencing.

Are you saying that the criminal behavior we are witnessing is motivated by anything other than self-interests of one form or another? That, if we all listened to each other more the people engaging in criminal behavior would be different people and not the kind of people taking advantage of this situation?

Edited by billsfan1959

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The penalty for not taking it seriously and looking past the Bud Light (And who doesn't want to do that) is a culture that will continue to deteriorate. I could see the fires burning in Detroit in 67 from Windsor. I was in lockdown in a bar in Niagara Falls NY during a riot, looking out through a window onto the street. 

Is 2020 going to be the same. Another generation and the same results.

That is called FAILURE.

Sorry Niagara, but I’m simply not buying it this time around. Yesterday morning I was on here screaming about how the officer should be arrested and charged. Yesterday afternoon ....he was. The system worked. And yet the looting goes on!  This is now nothing more than a public tantrum of utter nonsense.

• Like (+1) 4

50 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...normal Chicago weekend (never a  word from Sharpton or Jackson, but they're in Minneapolis)......Chicago is a shooting gallery......

It’s all about who made the kill. 

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

You will never get anyone pushing the "systemic racism in law enforcement" narrative to engage in honest dialogue on this topic. Think about what they are saying: it is not just that law enforcement is a racist institution, but, that the racism among law enforcement officers is so pervasive and so bad that, as a group, they literally have no problem taking human lives, condoning it, and/or covering it up - because they hate black people that much.

They cannot honestly examine the facts and legitimately hold that belief at the same time.

Unfortunately, many Caucasians are buying the b.s and have declared war on themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s all about who made the kill. 

Unfortunately, many Caucasians are buying the b.s and have declared war on themselves. 

...Chicago is heinous......heartbreaking to see a toddler murdered as retribution for drug deals, etc gone bad......a FREAKING TODDLER?......good Lord, but never Sharpton or Jackson in sight......no political capital available.....

26 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Sounds like a future Super Bowl ad. When you just gotta have that Bud Light.

...perhaps LG could piggy back on the ad for their flat screens....just askin'......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I was watching last night as big groups were in front of the White House, and I know this sounds terrible, but I was telling my wife, I hope they storm the barricades, I promise the secret service won't be using rubber bullets. It will then end real quick.

Just now, Prickly Pete said:

Has there been any looting or even serious protesting in Buffalo?

...do not think so....WNY ala Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse have been quiet......but we have daily shootings and cops breaking up huge block parties in Roch....at least they shoot from >6' to comply with social distancing though......

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sorry Niagara, but I’m simply not buying it this time around. Yesterday morning I was on here screaming about how the officer should be arrested and charged. Yesterday afternoon ....he was. The system worked. And yet the looting goes on!  This is now nothing more than a public tantrum of utter nonsense.

Precisely. A public tantrum is actually a mild term. Looters and rioters being celebrated by the msm, peaceful protesters who want to work for a living and have their freedoms were shamed and mocked for not “ social distancing” or wearing masks. Haven’t witnessed this level of stupidity in some time. I notice that the freedom seekers didn’t loot any Louis Vuitton stores or set buildings ablaze. These dill holes should be rounded up and forced to rebuild these areas for their sentence. 

3 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Has there been any looting or even serious protesting in Buffalo?

There have been rumors at the street level as recently as last night. We shall see. 

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I was watching last night as big groups were in front of the White House, and I know this sounds terrible, but I was telling my wife, I hope they storm the barricades, I promise the secret service won't be using rubber bullets. It will then end real quick.

I know what you mean, but I’ve changed my thoughts. I no longer consider such an outcome to be terrible. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

...sorry my good friend, but cluster bombs provide the desired effect at a "volume discount"......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This no longer has anything to do with George Floyd, or black vs white, it's now outside agitators, antifa and Soros. The DOJ has to now label antifa a domestic terrorist group and use all resources to go after them, otherwise it's gonna be a long, destructive summer

22 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I sincerely do not say this to be mean; however, most of your posts have this rambling, "stream of consciousness" feel to them that make it hard to distinguish what your actual point is. I gather from this post that your point is we should listen more to each other. I have no problem with that. But, how does that apply to the looting, vandalism, arson, assault, etc. that the poster you were responding to was referencing.

Are you saying that the criminal behavior we are witnessing is motivated by anything other than self-interests of one form or another? That, if we all listened to each other more the people engaging in criminal behavior would be different people and not the kind of people taking advantage of this situation?

You focus only on the criminal behavior, all sides do, but there are under lying issues that need to be listened to and only open minds can listen.

Maybe you think I ramble..but I am likely one of the few who does not have an agenda, or a strong position that I am determined to sell.

I can only say in 50 years some progress has been made, but there is a percentage of the population left behind. Reasons ??, don't know,  but troublesome

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I really do encourage this batch of asswipes to start throwing stuff at this protest. Let’s see how that goes for them. 

dude, they’re stealing tv’s and boxed whine. This is not and has never been about protesting injustice. It’s a nationwide tantrum of small minded, entitled pieces of trash that are fanned on and encouraged by the media and passive leaders in the cities they’re burning to the ground. 

According to you, those on this site are all just lines of words. Well, your lines of word are rather idiotic. 

Thank you for beong the voice of americans everywhere SMH ...just because you can lecture someone on a message board doesnt mean you are absolutely correct. How in hell do you know what every protester is thinking? THAT to me is idiotic

Edited by Margarita

8 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

This no longer has anything to do with George Floyd, or black vs white, it's now outside agitators, antifa and Soros. The DOJ has to now label antifa a domestic terrorist group and use all resources to go after them, otherwise it's gonna be a long, destructive summer

...Trump has the military ready......statement time...."no bawls...no blue chips...".....fuel the C130's.......aviation fuel is cheap....we are on the precipice of a lawless third world country....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You focus only on the criminal behavior, all sides do, but there are under lying issues that need to be listened to and only open minds can listen.

Maybe you think I ramble..but I am likely one of the few who does not have an agenda, or a strong position that I am determined to sell.

I can only say in 50 years some progress has been made, but there is a percentage of the population left behind. Reasons ??, don't know,  but troublesome

The underlying issues are separate from the criminal behavior. Right now I am watching criminals looting, vandalizing, destroying the possessions of others, and assaulting police and other citizens - across this country. There should be a focus on that criminal behavior right now and it should be stopped. They are criminals taking advantage of the situation. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

The anti-Trumpers I know are gleeful. No doubt this is the prevailing attitude among the Progs.

They don't actual care about anything but damaging Trump. One was looking forward to some white kid protesters getting killed ala Kent State, saying how the only thing that will make them (white people) care is if white kids die, and it could turn the tide against Trump in the election. Didn't even cover it with fake somberness, but smiling away in anticipation.

Real sick people.

delusional thinking here again THANK YOU for speaking for the "they" you have not the slightest clue about. So many Solomons in here. lol 

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

They destroyed the College football hall of fame.... what % of that facility is set up to honor the achievements of black athletes? Bunch of worthless pieces of *****. 

link? thats terrible if true