Liberal Protests

B-Man

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But the left is tolerant and non violent... 

This should have been the response... but thankfully the Trump supporter is a bigger man: 

Can you imagine if that exact scenario played out but the black guy was wearing an Obama hat?

I bet you'd heat a lot more than the crickets you're hearing from the left.

Libs prove time and again that the only thing they stand for is the Democrat party.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Can you imagine if that exact scenario played out but the black guy was wearing an Obama hat?

I bet you'd heat a lot more than the crickets you're hearing from the left.

Libs prove time and again that the only thing they stand for is the Democrat party.

I'd actually like to see that staged: black and white guy.  Black guy wears MAGA hat, white guy wears an Obama "Forward" hat.  White guy gets in black guys face.

Then same script, but switch hats.

Tweet both.  Measure time spent on each.

That would actually have some value to it.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'd actually like to see that staged: black and white guy.  Black guy wears MAGA hat, white guy wears an Obama "Forward" hat.  White guy gets in black guys face.

Then same script, but switch hats.

Tweet both.  Measure time spent on each.

That would actually have some value to it.

oh, i actually believe this is happening. maybe not to the specific sense you describe but nonetheless, it is occurring. i believe part of what is going on is that this is all being perpetuated to gauge just where the hidden hand is at in their campaign. to get a handle on where things reside on the curve they have contrived so they know how much more they need to do, if anything all, before raising the curtain upon the next act in their play.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

oh, i actually believe this is happening. maybe not to the specific sense you describe but nonetheless, it is occurring. i believe part of what is going on is that this is all being perpetuated to gauge just where the hidden hand is at in their campaign. to get a handle on where things reside on the curve they have contrived so they know how much more they need to do, if anything all, before raising the curtain upon the next act in their play.

So instead of angry rhetoric leading to civil strife, your alternative explanation is...market research?  

What, HAARP and chemtrails just doesn't do it for you?

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So instead of angry rhetoric leading to civil strife, your alternative explanation is...market research?  

What, HAARP and chemtrails just doesn't do it for you?

alright. maybe you are correct, the metrics have already been conducted and the curtain has been raised upon the act that is currently presiding on the stage. i guess the real question then becomes, is it the final one before the denouement becomes clear.

regarding HAARP, Cheney was perhaps a bit early with Wilma. he may need a bit more practice.

Edited by Foxx

A March 18th photo from San Francisco’s ‘Anarchist Bookfair’ in which leftists encourage children to bomb police cars with Molotov cocktails.

If you don’t get how dangerously violent the left is, and how deep their radical indoctrination goes, you’re not paying attention.

.DqmFxDFWkAIGlGO.jpg:large

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Leftists are so freaking funny.

What regressive agenda are they fighting with this?  Are you only allowed to have one scoop?

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Leftists are so freaking funny.