Liberal Protests

B-Man

THE MOB COMES TO TENNESSEE: Blackburn backlash shocks Mt. Juliet restaurant owner.

Courtney’s Restaurant and Catering owner Tom Courtney said he’s experienced a strong social media backlash because he rented the event room at his Mt. Juliet business to U.S. Senate candidate Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Saturday.

Courtney said he’s been called a Nazi, an abuser, had his life threatened and said his staff has been verbally attacked.

Hundreds of posters on social media said they would boycott his restaurant because it was a local venue to Blackburn, who is running for a seat in the U.S. Senate against former Democratic Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen.

Disgraceful. You don’t hear of Republicans targeting places like this for hosting Democrat events.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

THE MOB COMES TO TENNESSEE: Blackburn backlash shocks Mt. Juliet restaurant owner.

Courtney’s Restaurant and Catering owner Tom Courtney said he’s experienced a strong social media backlash because he rented the event room at his Mt. Juliet business to U.S. Senate candidate Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Saturday.

Courtney said he’s been called a Nazi, an abuser, had his life threatened and said his staff has been verbally attacked.

Hundreds of posters on social media said they would boycott his restaurant because it was a local venue to Blackburn, who is running for a seat in the U.S. Senate against former Democratic Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen.

Disgraceful. You don’t hear of Republicans targeting places like this for hosting Democrat events.

On the bright side, at least he can rest assured that none of the idiots threatening to boycott his business actually live anywhere near his business.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

On the bright side, at least he can rest assured that none of the idiots threatening to boycott his business actually live anywhere near his business.

It's almost funny to me that the leftist mobs somehow think this is effective. Do they really think they're going to win over anyone who isn't already a leftist nutbag? I mean, if anything, Bredesen should be getting their grief since admitting he'd have voted for Kavanaugh.

Meanwhile, how many people does Courtney's employee? How many families and families are connected to those employees? Do they not realize just how embarrassing their behavior is at the local level?

I hope Blackburn mops the state with Bredesen.

6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Sad but true.

I have to wonder if the older residents of Portland have had enough. I think everyone realizes the mayor/police chief is allowing this to happen, so at what point do the residents finally vote him out so law enforcement can effectively do it's job of protecting the citizens?

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

I have to wonder if the older residents of Portland have had enough. I think everyone realizes the mayor/police chief is allowing this to happen, so at what point do the residents finally vote him out so law enforcement can effectively do it's job of protecting the citizens?

Looking at the comments on oregonlive.com articles there are a lot of fed up residents and business owners.
I have no desire to go downtown Portland to the bills backer's bar on Sundays anymore.

But they have a California conundrum as there are an unhealthy dose of liberals in Portland.

Outside of the Willamette valley the rest of the citizens are rural conservatives and would like to send LA some real cougars  :rolleyes:

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/17/2018 at 10:31 AM, Uncle Joe said:

That's the kind of MF that needs to be doxxed.

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Update on this one... 

First, a recap: 

Then, the part of the video left out: the woman's son confronts the man: 

Well I was ready to jump to conclusions on this one. It is interesting that the O has found out information about the woman. Still no evidence that her husband was involved in 911.
However, on the other hand no info provided about the verbose kid. However, someone that was wrongly accused makes the news.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/10/portland_pro_skateboarder_mist.html

Portland pro skateboarder, mistaken for Antifa protester in viral video, faces death threats: reports

I miss Sgt. Joe Friday in news reports. Heck even Walter C.
image.jpeg.8c6adf1c7003830ccc79afb6585b78ce.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Portland pro skateboarder, mistaken for Antifa protester in viral video, faces death threats: reports

This is the world that the left wants.

They want everyone divided, and blaming the wrong people, and pushing death threats to each other...even (and especially) at the wrong people. They want fights and chaos and, you could argue as Hillary did...a few examples of collateral damage where people are dying at the hands of activitists who are allowed to do what they want as the mayor and chief of police looks away.

Chaos leads to fear, fear leads to hysteria and hysteria leads to leftists insisting that the only way the world can work peacefully is if they are in charge of absolutely everything.

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is the world that the left wants.

They want everyone divided, and blaming the wrong people, and pushing death threats to each other...even (and especially) at the wrong people. They want fights and chaos and, you could argue as Hillary did...a few examples of collateral damage where people are dying at the hands of activitists who are allowed to do what they want as the mayor and chief of police looks away.

Chaos leads to fear, fear leads to hysteria and hysteria leads to leftists insisting that the only way the world can work peacefully is if they are in charge of absolutely everything.

nevermind that they created the whole situation.......

On 10/18/2018 at 10:20 AM, LABillzFan said:

On 10/18/2018 at 11:44 AM, Uncle Joe said:

Looking at the comments on oregonlive.com articles there are a lot of fed up residents and business owners.
I have no desire to go downtown Portland to the bills backer's bar on Sundays anymore.

But they have a California conundrum as there are an unhealthy dose of liberals in Portland.

Outside of the Willamette valley the rest of the citizens are rural conservatives and would like to send LA some real cougars  :rolleyes:

Regarding my cougar comments. The libs in Portland voted out cougar and bear hunting with dogs without regard to the rural residents that are the ones that have to deal with the aftermath of that decision. Now that cougars are starting to spread their territory I wonder what the solution is going to be.

DOH!

Two cougar sightings reported in Springfield on Friday.  (and the Ducks are headed to WSU tomorrow to play the...)

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/10/two_cougar_sightings_reported_in_springfield_oregon.html