Liberal Protests

B-Man

We honor & stand with women, immigrants, people of color, & the millions of activists and allies who are courageously resisting the President's attack on our values, humanity, & environment. We celebrate the diversity of our glorious nation & raise our spoons in solidarity for all Americans. Take a stand & join those on the front lines at benjerry.com/pecanresis

Solidarity with all Americans!  As long as you don’t support that evil Donald Trump. They have ***** lost it 

On 10/28/2018 at 7:54 PM, B-Man said:

I was just watching something similar to this on the morning news. The vigil is supposed to be about the the victims, and these scumbags dont even have the respect to have some type of situational awareness to give it a rest for a few days. How is this any different than the idiots from the Westboro Baptist church.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile back in Portland:

Demonstrators block streets to protest grand jury findings in fatal police shooting

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/10/police_close_downtown_portland.html

From the comments section:

You disagree with a Grand Jury verdict so in Portland you can go to the streets, block traffic while police standby and then other streets are blocked off to allow the illegal demonstration. On top of that one blocked driver tries to get through and he hits a protestor. No injury but the driver cuffed and arrested. The police did their job by killing the gun toting gang banger but then their actions encourage violent protesting. I just don’t get it.

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Six hours worth, say 9pm to closing, sound like enough?

I've never been drunk enough to go deaf.  So, maybe not.

But, it's been a while since I have told of an exploit.

Last spring I was with a chick. She was 20something and very inexperienced in more than just life and wanted to come over.  She did. I was bored after because she didn't leave fast enough for me to go about my regular business so I turned on the TV and some movie from WWII came on and it featured Nazi's. Conversation came when she remarked that the movie seemed accurate to some battle and I made a joke it is about the Trump admin and she start going full retard anojt her snowflake TDS *****. This was before there was a lot of evidence showing what happened beyond the Nunes memo. I unloaded simple truths about her. She wouldn't shut up.  I turned and told her now would be a good time to go and thanks for the *****. She called me an ***** and went to slap me.

It was a fun night. I barely remember her though.

38 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I've never been drunk enough to go deaf.  So, maybe not.

But, it's been a while since I have told of an exploit.

Last spring I was with a chick. She was 20something and very inexperienced in more than just life and wanted to come over.  She did. I was bored after because she didn't leave fast enough for me to go about my regular business so I turned on the TV and some movie from WWII came on and it featured Nazi's. Conversation came when she remarked that the movie seemed accurate to some battle and I made a joke it is about the Trump admin and she start going full retard anojt her snowflake TDS *****. This was before there was a lot of evidence showing what happened beyond the Nunes memo. I unloaded simple truths about her. She wouldn't shut up.  I turned and told her now would be a good time to go and thanks for the *****. She called me an ***** and went to slap me.

It was a fun night. I barely remember her though.

The definition of infinity.