AFC Wildcard game 2: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!

I read on this messageboard how marvin lewis was just as good a HC as rex Ryan or better

LEWIS: 0-7 playoff record with pro bowl rosters year after year.

Rex: 4-2 with Sanchez at QB.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAASSHAHS LEWIS

Edited by bobobonators

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin Lewis deserves to be fired.

If I am the Bengals owner I am incensed and embarrassed

well the owner allowed his GM to sign scumbags like Burfict and Pacman, the deserve this. Then throw in the classy fans showing their class while Ben's being taken off the field. If I'm Lewis I'm resigning and getting out of that place ASAP

The refs blew the end of that game. The personal foul was unavoidablele. The Cincy guy was going down ;over and the Pitt receiver is flailing around. What the hell was the defender supposed to do. Then the Pitt guy comes over and reaches past the ref and pushes the Cincy but Cincy get the penalty.

This... I don't how that happens. Makes no sense

He's a coach. Coaches often go on the field when a player is injured. He got bumped from behind and I'm pretty sure he (and the refs) heard some things that should not have been said. Cincy deserved this loss like no team I can think of.

The PF was a good call. There was no need to hit the WR. Burfict is a year or two away from being in prison.

As for the Jones penalty, what the hell is Joey Porter still doing on the field??? That is BS. No reason for the ref to throw the flag. It would have been a 52 yard FG.

Lewis needs to lose his job. Burfict was out of control and should not have been on the field after he ran into the tunnel.

The refs blew the end of that game. The personal foul was unavoidablele. The Cincy guy was going down ;over and the Pitt receiver is flailing around. What the hell was the defender supposed to do. Then the Pitt guy comes over and reaches past the ref and pushes the Cincy but Cincy get the penalty.

Could not disagree more. The hit on Brown was deplorable.

Burfict lined up Brown and was a definition of head hunting. The second penalty was for Jones making contact with an official while trying to go after Porter. The first penalty was well deserved, the second was debatable I. That they could have also went after the Steelers for instigating it, but we do t K of what was said out there and what really happened.

Probably not what the NFL had in mind when showcasing the Wild Card weekends premier game. Bunch of cheap shots and penalties.

kind of Interesting that you rarely see college games devolve into the stupidity you see in NFL, and they're not even full-fledged adults yet.