The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pydUfffjZ4

Just discovered this guy. He's a comedian who trolls liberals with facts. Gavin Mcinnes

min: 6:40

"We're so petrified of offending people we are at war with, that we bend over backwards...a student has an uncomfortable afternoon for bringing what looked like a bomb to school and the president is on his twitter saying 'Don't be mad. Ya wanna come over?" :lol:

PITT STUDENTS ‘IN TEARS’ AND FEELING ‘UNSAFE’ AFTER MILO YIANNOPOULOS EVENT:

“The reactions of students over a non-compulsory and extracurricular event featuring a gay journalist expressing a difference of opinion are a worrying sign that academia is failing. These are students who are legal adults and on the cusp of entering the real world, yet they’re in tears over the fact that someone, who they need not even listen to, disagreed with them….

Pittsburgh may be the steel city, but it appears its students are made of softer stuff.”

Milo thinks it's hilarious.

pbKZkVOj_bigger.jpgMilo Yiannopoulos ✘ @Nero 21h21 hours ago Washington, DC

Incredibe: crybaby Pittsburgh students literally blubbering and weeping after my free speech lecture

PITT STUDENTS ‘IN TEARS’ AND FEELING ‘UNSAFE’ AFTER MILO YIANNOPOULOS EVENT:

“The reactions of students over a non-compulsory and extracurricular event featuring a gay journalist expressing a difference of opinion are a worrying sign that academia is failing. These are students who are legal adults and on the cusp of entering the real world, yet they’re in tears over the fact that someone, who they need not even listen to, disagreed with them….

Pittsburgh may be the steel city, but it appears its students are made of softer stuff.”

Milo thinks it's hilarious.

Once upon a time, I thought this was all a joke. But god damn, how can it be real? This is like something from a Vonnegut short story

Once upon a time, I thought this was all a joke. But god damn, how can it be real? This is like something from a Vonnegut short story

Seiously, wtf happened.

Don't worry, they'll all graduate soon. Let's just wait for the fun when they enter the real world. The Darwin Award potential alone has me salivating.

EATING THEIR OWN: PC Hysteria Claims Another Professor: A University of Kansas professor was turned in by her students after using the ”n-word” in class to discuss her own white privilege.

“What she did was make the mistake of using the n-word—during a discussion in which she was admitting her own shortcomings about race. She didn’t use the word maliciously: She was, quite literally, checking her privilege. Isn’t that exactly what far-left students want from their classmates, administrators, and professors?”

No, what they want is to exercise unaccountable power for the thrill of it. They should not be indulged in this base desire.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/228254/

Edited by B-Man

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ALL MEN CARRIED POCKETKNIVES. BUT CAMPUS SNOWFLAKES CAN’T HANDLE IT.

Student’s Knife Alarms Some at Cal State Long Beach.

“California State University at Long Beach on Thursday said that it has taken seriously an incident in which a faculty member saw a student with a small knife, in class, and asked him to leave and notified authorities.”

Related: What The Campus Crybully Wars Are Really About.

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ALL MEN CARRIED POCKETKNIVES. BUT CAMPUS SNOWFLAKES CANT HANDLE IT.

Students Knife Alarms Some at Cal State Long Beach.

California State University at Long Beach on Thursday said that it has taken seriously an incident in which a faculty member saw a student with a small knife, in class, and asked him to leave and notified authorities.

Related: What The Campus Crybully Wars Are Really About.

I'm becoming more and more convinced this current generation of college students are going to become the generation of kitty kats. Just wait till these assclowns start showing up at your companies as co-workers. Wait till they start demanding more HR protections and sensitivity trainings etc... It is going to get ridiculous and not for the better.

These cry babies need a swift kick in the nuts.

I'm becoming more and more convinced this current generation of college students are going to become the generation of kitty kats. Just wait till these assclowns start showing up at your companies as co-workers. Wait till they start demanding more HR protections and sensitivity trainings etc... It is going to get ridiculous and not for the better.

If there are truly that many of them, they won't become a generation like you describe. Why?

Because their heads will be rolling down a flight of stairs, that's why.

We've been steadily moving in that direction anyway since I got out of college and started working in the late 80s. State law now requires you to send people to sensitivity training in certain states.

We've been steadily moving in that direction anyway since I got out of college and started working in the late 80s. State law now requires you to send people to sensitivity training in certain states.

I'm required to have it annually as a government contractor.

Clearly it's effective... <_<

You would be better teaching the class.

"Okay, here's your exam: fill in the blank. 'Sticks and stones will break my bones, but ____ will never hurt me.' Now stop being so sensitive and get back to work, you whiny-ass wankers."

"Okay, here's your exam: fill in the blank. 'Sticks and stones will break my bones, but ____ will never hurt me.' Now stop being so sensitive and get back to work, you whiny-ass wankers."

Wankers? That's something London Tom would say, not DC Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's your regularly scheduled university nutbag story.

Professor at Univ. of North Dakota hides under desk, calls 911 because of two ROTC cadets carrying fake guns en route to a class.

I can barely talk—first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, I've probably just seen ROTC cadets, though they're going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them. They thank me for reporting it.

A few minutes later, a university officer calls me back—not to reassure me, but to scold me for calling 911. He says ROTC has permission to do this exercise. When I tell him that this was news to 911 and that they encouraged me to call whenever I see a gun on campus, he seems surprised.

He also tells me that ROTC will be doing these exercises for the next couple week. So I reply that I guess I'll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time.

"We're already under financial and emotional attack. We don't need to feel under physical attack, too."

I'm shocked that she's rocking the Lena Dunham look:

czerwiec.jpg

Can't help but sympathize with her. She must be suffering from some pretty severe PTSD as a survivor of the Battle of Helm's Deep.

And I hope they're arrested for abusing the 911 system, too.

With wimps like this clown teaching college students no wonder they are afraid of everything and their feelings are always getting hurt and demand "safe space".

Whatever happened to using common sense?

I'm sure the ROTC detachment has been at this college for quite some time and the students were most likely in uniform.

http://emorywheel.com/emory-students-express-discontent-with-administrative-response-to-trump-chalkings/

Students protested yesterday at the Emory Administration Building following a series of overnight, apparent pro-Donald Trump for president chalkings throughout campus.
Roughly 40 students gathered shortly after 4:30 p.m. [...] and an antiphonal chant addressed to University administration, led by College sophomore Jonathan Peraza, resounded “You are not listening! Come speak to us, we are in pain!”
[...]
“I’m supposed to feel comfortable and safe [here],” one student said. “But this man is being supported by students on our campus and our administration shows that they, by their silence, support it as well … I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school,” she added.

Just in case it isn't clear: Someone wrote "Trump" in chalk on a sidewalk. People freaked.

And they are holding counseling for students "who have encountered a lack of safety and support."

The University will review footage “up by the hospital [from] security cameras” to identify those who made the chalkings, Wagner told the protesters. He also added that if they’re students, they will go through the conduct violation process, while if they are from outside of the University, trespassing charges will be pressed.

Cost of attending Emory University: $63,058 per year.

Number of Trump voters created by this: Significant. Especially if a lot of people read this entire article.

The University will review footage “up by the hospital [from] security cameras” to identify those who made the chalkings, Wagner told the protesters. He also added that if they’re students, they will go through the conduct violation process, while if they are from outside of the University, trespassing charges will be pressed.

Number of Trump voters created by this: Significant. Especially if a lot of people read this entire article.

False alarm. Cameras revealed it was just 4 deaf mutes who had an outdoor Euchre game.

The University will review footage up by the hospital [from] security cameras to identify those who made the chalkings, Wagner told the protesters. He also added that if theyre students, they will go through the conduct violation process, while if they are from outside of the University, trespassing charges will be pressed.

So...

Expressing support for a Presidential candidate will get you into the college's conduct violation process?

That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.