The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

It's being reported that UM student council pres Payton Head visited White house 4 times. Shocking that the race baiter in chief might have a role in this.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/figures-mu-student-body-prez-and-race-activist-payton-head-is-linked-to-obama/

I think there are a lot of very suspect race boaters involved in this and the more people dig into these different characters its going to really start stinking. My BS detector is all over this. Normal people don't react the way these people have.

I think there are a lot of very suspect race boaters involved in this and the more people dig into these different characters its going to really start stinking. My BS detector is all this. Normal people don't react the way these people have.

As a boater I'm having a problem wrapping my arms around this.

Isn't that a Jewish thing, not a black thing?

That's kinda my point. Typically a swastika is anti sematic. So I was thinking that someone who didn't know better made a fecal swastika to cause controversy and make themselves out to be a victim without knowing what they were actually doing. My BS detector doesn't buy this story.

Just like the duke lacrosse case everyone is so quick to judge before the facts are known. What if this whole ridiculous escapade is artificially created? Who would be held accountable for all this knee jerk overly PC crap. What about the people who have lost jobs and suffered financial damage and had their characters defamed over this?

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

That's kinda my point. Typically a swastika is anti sematic. So I was thinking that someone who didn't know better made a fecal swastika to cause controversy and make themselves out to be a victim without knowing what they were actually doing. My BS detector doesn't buy this story.

Just like the duke lacrosse case everyone is so quick to judge before the facts are known. What if this whole ridiculous escapade is artificially created? Who would be held accountable for all this knee jerk overly PC crap. What about the people who have lost jobs and suffered financial damage and had their characters defamed over this?

That's your white privilege speaking...

You mean their traditional white culture is being killed?

You know when you'll know when Europe's culture is dead?

When its head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Interesting. The thing that sounded like BS to me was the "in a pickup truck" part. Why is that even important? If some dude started yelling that garbage from a Ford Fiesta, would that have been ok?

LOL.............I guess the stadium is no longer a "safe place"

Missouri to Unveil All-White Uniforms for Saturday’s Game http://www.jammiewf.com/?p=60435

CTs3hNkUAAA5X_p.jpg

A CAMPUS CLIMATE OF FEAR: Univ. of Missouri student: ‘Several of us are afraid to disagree with other students.’

An innocent man lost his job. Racial tensions are at an all time high. Faculty members refuse to acknowledge students’ First Amendment rights. Campus authorities are policing speech.

This is my reality as a student at the University of Missouri.