The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Just found this funny as hell and had to share it...

Mil len nia.................L .........

Their heads are rolling down the stairs.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Can't we just realize that men and women are different with different motivations based in part on biology? Not only are our things different, so are our brains.

My opinion anyway :)

No, because equality means sameness; and besides, gender is a western construct rather than a reality.

[/sjw

Can't we just realize that men and women are different with different motivations based in part on biology? Not only are our things different, so are our brains.

Heretic.

No, because my biological motivation to stick my penis in a vagina oppresses gay men who lack that same motivation.

hilary-duff-jason-walsh-dfa2a712-cfed-41

Condemned for insensitive use of Pilgrim and Indian culture.

That is considered the most offensive Halloween costume? Seriously?

Whoa!!! That naked chick to the right is <Chef puts on his glasses> oh nevermind

Edited by Chef Jim

I'm so old, I still occasionally refer to the St. Bonaventure Bonnies......as the "Brown Indians"...........oh the horror

DISPATCHES FROM THE EDUCATION APOCALYPSE: Princeton Librarian: “’F*** THEM HATERS!…It Is Our Job To Silence’ Those Skeptical of Microaggressions.”

So much for “question authority.”

I’m so old, I can remember when the goal of higher learning was to offer the student a wide variety of knowledge and opinions so that he could make up his own mind as to where in life skepticism is necessary.

But then, that was before the People’s Glorious Cultural Revolution.

melissa_click_mao_ivy_wall_11-12-15-2.jp

I'm so old, I still occasionally refer to the St. Bonaventure Bonnies......as the "Brown Indians"...........oh the horror

At least your avatar is more PC and up to date than mine!

Go Brown Indians! I mean, Go Bonnies!

hilary-duff-jason-walsh-dfa2a712-cfed-41

Condemned for insensitive use of Pilgrim and Indian culture.

That is considered the most offensive Halloween costume? Seriously?

The only problem I have with that costume is Hillary Duff could show some more skin :devil:

Edited by /dev/null

Celebrated for a portrayal of a strong, sexually liberated woman.

Societally, I'm not exactly sure what's to be celebrated about the sexually liberated woman.

Biologically, the reserved and discerning woman is what has both built and perpetuated the species.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

One would think the "BornQueer-no-choice-in-the-matter" folks would be four square behind that. But no...

My wife blames all this crap we're seeing now on the hippy movement and she'd know because she was one. I agree with her.

I agree with her. Thing is, some of us grew up. Others learned how to work and subvert the system.

That indian costume probably makes Tim Graham's ego explode. Tim hate'em indian references heap big time.

Hmmm. Him go Mohegan Sun. Win big wampum!

Societally, I'm not exactly sure what's to be celebrated about the sexually liberated woman.

Biologically, the reserved and discerning woman is what has both built and perpetuated the species.

Sneaky bitches, you mean. :ph34r: