The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

They're going to have a fine life ahead of them.

If they asked me to refer to them by some other pronoun would I do it? Of course. I'll all them anything they want me to. The fact that they want to legislate that is absurd. They are so easily offended.

They're going to have a fine life ahead of them.

That's your cisgendered white male privilege speaking. Did it ever occur to you ask for the SJW protesters preferred pronoun prior to simply invoking they/them. Maybe it's xeir and xem, or zher and zhem, and ugh gawd now my head hurts trying to channel the SJW mindset.

This is too good to not share. A PhD trying to hold a conversation with transgender SJWs before realizing the futility and bailing. They need to pay some of these professors more than they do:

They have every right to be upset. He's oppressing their narrative with Western European concepts of logic and rationalism. [/CRT]

That's your cisgendered white male privilege speaking. Did it ever occur to you ask for the SJW protesters preferred pronoun prior to simply invoking they/them. Maybe it's xeir and xem, or zher and zhem, and ugh gawd now my head hurts trying to channel the SJW mindset.

Your "headache" oppresses the gender fluid by trivializing their pain caused by the discriminatory practice of not letting them **** in their choice of restroom.

If they asked me to refer to them by some other pronoun would I do it? Of course. I'll all them anything they want me to. The fact that they want to legislate that is absurd. They are so easily offended.

I don't think it's about that. They're trying to change the way people think. That's the reason for demanding legislation.

I don't think it's about that. They're trying to change the way people think. That's the reason for demanding legislation.

They have changed the way I think.

Before I really wasn't at all knowledgable about their situation. Now that they've made me aware, I feel absolutely terrible for them. It's tragic that a group of mentally ill individuals are being told that they aren't ill at all, similar to society telling schizophrenics that the voices in their head are real, not directing them to get help, all while they have a suicide rate of 40%.

Absolutely tragic.

They have changed the way I think.

Before I really wasn't at all knowledgable about their situation. Now that they've made me aware, I feel absolutely terrible for them. It's tragic that a group of mentally ill individuals are being told that they aren't ill at all, similar to society telling schizophrenics that the voices in their head are real, not directing them to get help, all while they have a suicide rate of 40%.

Absolutely tragic.

:lol:

How can you take away their right to force you to speak in a certain way?

You know when zheyl realize that they wasted too much time on this crap?

When zheir heads are rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

How can you take away their right to force you to speak in a certain way?

You know when zheyl realize that they wasted too much time on this crap?

When zheir heads are rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

well played

This is too good to not share. A PhD trying to hold a conversation with transgender SJWs before realizing the futility and bailing. They need to pay some of these professors more than they do:

Quoting myself here - another SJW must be getting heat for their video. This one has been made private.

Just found this funny as hell and had to share it...

http ://yout u.be/hLpE1Pa8vvI

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Masculinity being systematically vilified now.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29757/

That's been the case for the past 30 - 40 years now.

Little boys can't be little boys any more. They've been kitty-fied by the educational system.

Masculinity being systematically vilified now.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29757/

Universities across the nation are taking steps to actively purge male students of what’s been labeled “toxic masculinity.”

The first known, successful example of which occurred at the quarterback position in the University of Michigan football program in 1998.