The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

So now I can claim that I'm Napoleon, and people have to accept it?

I'm going to have fun at work tomorrow.

Here's a philosophical conundrum for you: Napoleon was male, so if you self-identify as Napoleon, can you still **** in the ladies' room?

My first year of college in 1979 a friend and I went to our dorm Halloween party dressed as KKK (we drew the black power sign on the back just in case. I know still dumb) A black dude came up to me and told me to take off the hood. I shook my head no. He said he had a knife. And when he realized he had done a good job scaring the **** out of this cracker her laughed and said it didn't bother him but it wasn't a good idea. That's how you handle that ****. Not go crying to the Bias Education and Response Team. :rolleyes:

My first year of college in 1979 a friend and I went to our dorm Halloween party dressed as KKK (we drew the black power sign on the back just in case. I know still dumb) A black dude came up to me and told me to take off the hood. I shook my head no. He said he had a knife. And when he realized he had done a good job scaring the **** out of this cracker her laughed and said it didn't bother him but it wasn't a good idea. That's how you handle that ****. Not go crying to the Bias Education and Response Team. :rolleyes:

Nothing teaches like life experience. :lol:

DIVERSITY OF OPINION: Leaked Memo Reveals What Mark Zuckerberg Plans to Do About Trump-Supporting Board Member Peter Thiel.

In a leaked internal memo, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg took a stand for free speech and rejected the idea that Thiel should no longer serve as a member of the social media giant’s board because of his Trump support.

“I want to quickly address the questions and concerns about Peter Thiel as a board member and Trump supporter,” Zuckerberg wrote. “We care deeply about diversity. That’s easy to say when it means standing up for ideas you agree with. It’s a lot harder when it means standing up for the rights of people with different viewpoints to say what they care about. That’s even more important.”

Good for Zuckerberg.

DIVERSITY OF OPINION: Leaked Memo Reveals What Mark Zuckerberg Plans to Do About Trump-Supporting Board Member Peter Thiel.

In a leaked internal memo, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg took a stand for free speech and rejected the idea that Thiel should no longer serve as a member of the social media giant’s board because of his Trump support.

“I want to quickly address the questions and concerns about Peter Thiel as a board member and Trump supporter,” Zuckerberg wrote. “We care deeply about diversity. That’s easy to say when it means standing up for ideas you agree with. It’s a lot harder when it means standing up for the rights of people with different viewpoints to say what they care about. That’s even more important.”

Good for Zuckerberg..

So Facebook won't be following Twitter and Youtube down the SJW rabbit hole. Interesting.

I thought they already had? The trending topics were found to be rigged a few months ago.

That's true - I remember that. At least they apparently don't make the board members march in lock step, which is as surprising as it is refreshing.

Every time I think that they can't get any sillier...................I'm proved wrong.

Colleges reject The Vagina Monologues because it suggests that “in order to be a woman, you must have a vagina.”

Earlier: It’s Come To This: University Cancels ‘Vagina Monologues’ Because a White Lady Wrote It.

I'm old enough to remember when the Vagina Monologues was required viewing for SJW's............funny that.