The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Imagune being outed as a trump supporter in a liberal class? Or in Berkeley? The fun part, maybe elsewhere at least, trump supports usually carry

I wanted to put a Trump bumper sticker on my car and see what happens. When I see a Hillary, Bernie or Obama one I just roll my eyes. A Trump one here could get your car or you damaged. I say bring it on!!!!

I wanted to put a Trump bumper sticker on my car and see what happens. When I see a Hillary, Bernie or Obama one I just roll my eyes. A Trump one here could get your car or you damaged. I say bring it on!!!!

if you mail me one I'll put it on the S10 And drivr to durham, thru UNCG, NC A&T (historically black colleges), Duke and UNC chapel hill

can I come?

Seriously. Though, Caitlin's neighborhood is in Uber wealthy Durham with every house having a Hillary or Bernie sign.

I've been to Durham. Durham's got nothing on Bezerkeley. People in Durham are liberal. People in Berkeley are !@#$ing insane.

It IS a great idea. Let them become sanctuaries and see how long they remain that when Trump stops all Federal funding to those schools. :lol:

And if perchance that doesn't learn 'em, well I wonder how long it'll be before the snowflakes get annoyed at the immigrants being near them.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT SOVIET AGAIN: PEOPLE’S CUBE ARTIST FACES FIVE YEARS IN JAIL FOR HANGING UP ANTI-TERROR POSTERS AT GMU.

As Iowahawk would say, “College: an oasis of totalitarianism in a desert of freedom.”

If they were sticking those posters on property not designated for flyers, then they deserve to go to jail. That's vandalism.

That includes the hipsters who do the same thing when they want to legalize weed.

If they were sticking those posters on property not designated for flyers, then they deserve to go to jail. That's vandalism.

That includes the hipsters who do the same thing when they want to legalize weed.

Yeah, because that's felony vandalism that should carry a 5 year term.

2 things are true:

1. There is entirely too much butthurt. The good new is: if this was 2005, we'd have a Tsunami of butthurt on this board, that would cause a crash.It's a shame really. Raise your hand if you haven't been relishing this day since then. Today, all we have is imagined butthurt, not only of the posters who ran away from this board in 2009(ahem, Kelly the Dog), but also: we get to revel in Simon, the secret point-adding, sorry-assed, can't win a debate on PPP if his woman's a-hole depended on it, butthurt.

I wonder: How many warning points does Simon deserve given the last 10 years? I mean, if we are doing performance measures: full-on suppression of WINNING view points deserves something. I suggest naked youtube pushups. Simon's abuse of power, especially given the repudiation of his ideology? Perhaps: I challenge Simon to a drinking contest of his choosing...at the Christmas vs Miami game? I am all for a test of manhood.

You know? There might even be some kitty being grabbed. Experience: when a real Alpha male shows up, in this day and age? Women tend to break out of the literal or figurative houses/hiding places they been locked up in..by the beta males. EDIT: Otherwise known as: Trump won college educated white females(right, as if non-college educated white females are not only more abundant, but somehow....don't matter...hooray feminism!)

2. F the second thing. :lol: I've literally got years to prove it. Besides, such an obvious provocation of Simon's weakness...deserves it's own post.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• 2 weeks later...

FREAKOUT IN WISCONSIN: Student’s Reaction to Trump Win: ‘Suck It Up, Pussies.’ Police Are Investigating This Hate Crime.

At Edgewood College, police are investigating a post-it-note that was deemed a “hate crime” by college officials.

The post-it-note says “Suck it up, pussies!” Whoever wrote it also drew a winking, tongue-out smiley face, like this:

;P

The message is evidently one student’s response to the Madison, Wisconsin, college’s overwhelming dejection following Donald Trump’s election to the presidency.

Students had been invited to express their feelings about the election by writing them on post-it-notes and placing them on a designated table. The post-it-note in question appeared in the window of the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion instead, according to Campus Reform.

College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this
“act of cowardly hatred
” and “
intimidation.”
He wrote:

A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…

College officials informed the Madison police, and now the cops are investigating.

They are investigating
a post-it-note. With a non-threatening message and a smiley face on it. After inviting students to express their feelings via post-it-note.

That’s hate for you, I guess.

They don’t leave much doubt which side they’re on.

Cost of attending Edgewood College: $41,096 per year.

Edited by B-Man

A group of dysfunctional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…

Fixed.

They're calling it a violation of the Clery Act. Named after Jeanne Clery, who was raped and murdered at Lehigh in 1986. Other notable Cleary Act violations include the Virginia Tech shootings and Penn State covering for Jerry Sandusky.

Sure, yeah, okay...and a post-it note. That's a sensible interpretation of the Clery Act.

Edited by DC Tom