Cameron Wake Achilles

billsfan_34

Wake hurt his Achilles last night. Severity not known but doubt he plays next week. Anyone watch the game? Miami totally stinks. Tannehil is inconsistent and really lack weapons on offense. Defense was ok but they dont tackle well.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568710/article/cameron-wake-suffers-achilles-injury-thursday-night

Edited by billsfan_34

He is probably done for the year. I don't think Miami is a bad team. Everyone looks bad against the Pats, and they got pressure on Brady. I think they are an ok team. Just like most of the AFC. It's top heavy with great teams and then everyone else.

They did get pressure but were bad against the run. Suh seems non existent. That snap in the end zone was Bills/Browns like! Yes alot of teams to look bad but we are certainly better than the fins. Also funny how even after our bye Miami will have ten days of rest lol. Who wrote this damn schedule !!!!!

They did get pressure but were bad against the run. Suh seems non existent. That snap in the end zone was Bills/Browns like! Yes alot of teams to look bad but we are certainly better than the fins. Also funny how even after our bye Miami will have ten days of rest lol. Who wrote this damn schedule !!!!!

the Bills have pretty much owned Tannehill over the years and he is winless at the Ralph. That said, after last week, who the heck knows what will happen.

the Bills have pretty much owned Tannehill over the years and he is winless at the Ralph. That said, after last week, who the heck knows what will happen.

I am with ya Yolo. We never know what will occur. I have begun to expect to lose so when we win its a pleasant surprise. Maybe we all need to go to the Ralph on a really crummy Saturday with voodoo dolls and potions to lift the curse? I can bring some peace offerings too!!!!

Pats did great job taking away the run (Lamar Miller - great in last 2 games). Then when the Fish abandoned the run and relied on Tannehill they were done.

Agreed and we can do the same. Then make Tanny beat us. I think Miamis RT went out also and on the very next play they ran off RT LOL that was ridiculous.

Edited by billsfan_34

Pats did great job taking away the run (Lamar Miller - great in last 2 games). Then when the Fish abandoned the run and relied on Tannehill they were done.

You mean he's not a 4 td a half qb and that team was bound to come to earth?

Much like us, and most middle of the pack teams- high highs are possible as are low lows. The gap between a 7-9 team and a hot wild card team is slim- shorten that low by a game, stretch that high an extra game and if it's late season you are suddenly the hot team going into the playoffs

Wake is going to be 35 if I recall. Achilles is tough to recover from at any age. Wonder how he is next year.

34 in January. Will be a challenge for him to come back (achilles is at any age). They really need to reconsider these advanced "training" techniques when it seems more and more guys are going down to non-contact injuries. Edited by JTSP

34 in January. Will be a challenge for him to come back (achilles is at any age). They really need to reconsider these advanced "training" techniques when it seems more and more guys are going down to non-contact injuries.

arian foster has same thing - terrible injury especially for older players

I didn't watch the game at all. Not a single snap of it, so I'm perfectly qualified to offer my analysis. (unfortunately) The Pats are better than any other team out there right now. They're on a mission. Bill and Tom have them tuned in like a laser beam and their motivation is the Deflate gate crap. They're feasting on their arrogance.

That's my opinion and you're entitled to it.

well of course we have to play Miami off extended rest, like every other team we've played so far. I know were coming off a bye but still. Likely not to play, but hoping parker and the right tackle doesn't play either. Usually I don't wish for guys to be out, but with all our injuries we had, and phantom calls, it good to catch a break. 15 years of torture.

i was thinking about that last night. Of course that game has to be on MNF to be even more embarrassing. I expect a similar outcome to last night if not worse.

No, with our luck it will be more like the McKelvin fumblerooski game we lost the last time we played them on MNF.

So close, but not able to close the deal. That can hurt worse than a blowout.

Edited by MattM

No, with our luck it will be more like the McKelvin fumblerooski game we lost the last time we played them on MNF.

i don't know - the Jets fans and media claimed moral victory that they kept it close at foxboro. If they can do it so can I - lol. for me I expect to lose that game but if they get blown out and are non-competitive then it would be worse than playing well enough to win and losing on a punt fumble or something. Edited by YoloinOhio

well of course we have to play Miami off extended rest, like every other team we've played so far. I know were coming off a bye but still. Likely not to play, but hoping parker and the right tackle doesn't play either. Usually I don't wish for guys to be out, but with all our injuries we had, and phantom calls, it good to catch a break. 15 years of torture.

It's totally intentional that the NFL schedules the Bills to play more games against teams with additional time off. There are no more bullspit excuses about the Toronto game messing things up or not wanting to play home night games.

Number 1.....I am sorry for Wake who is a excellent player

number 2

The reports of Miami's sudden superiorilty have been greatly exagerated

yeah, never bought that they were a great team. They are better then they were to start the year but that's because they were trying to get the coach fired, but not competition for the division good.

Suh has been a huge disappointment which doesn't really surprise me after getting his deal. I was hoping his feet may have been cold or he would lose his balance around Brady on the ground though.......

I am with ya Yolo. We never know what will occur. I have begun to expect to lose so when we win its a pleasant surprise. Maybe we all need to go to the Ralph on a really crummy Saturday with voodoo dolls and potions to lift the curse? I can bring some peace offerings too!!!!

I think Virgins would work here too. I'm sure we can round up plenty from this board and probably even more from the PPP board and sacrifice them too. The problem will be getting them out of their parents basements!

I think Virgins would work here too. I'm sure we can round up plenty from this board and probably even more from the PPP board and sacrifice them too. The problem will be getting them out of their parents basements!

OMG do you know how many times I have said to rude people to quit hiding behind the keyboard in your parents basement?

I was thinking it was Bronco-like.

I remember a time or two in history us doing that. Refresh my memory on the Bronco one I dont recall?

Why do people think Suh has been bad this year? He's been excellent.

Maybe your seeing something others are not? Ive watched him and he seems a shell of himself. Maybe I am wrong but I dont see him stuffing the run or getting to the QB Dareus is playing at a higher level imo.

OMG do you know how many times I have said to rude people to quit hiding behind the keyboard in your parents basement?

I remember a time or two in history us doing that. Refresh my memory on the Bronco one I dont recall?

Maybe your seeing something others are not? Ive watched him and he seems a shell of himself. Maybe I am wrong but I dont see him stuffing the run or getting to the QB Dareus is playing at a higher level imo.

Even his coaches called out his play at one point. I haven't watched him much after the first couple of weeks though so maybe he's picked it up

Even his coaches called out his play at one point. I haven't watched him much after the first couple of weeks though so maybe he's picked it up

- Against the Pats he was non existent. Suh has never been a model citizen but the guy always brought it. He signed a rich contract and possibly got lazy or the Fins have some major internal problems.

- Stats for Suh up to date- 19 tackles and 2 sacks. To me those are pedistrian in relation to his pay/past history play

http://www.miamidolphins.com/team/statistics.html

Edited by billsfan_34

- Against the Pats he was non existent. Suh has never been a model citizen but the guy always brought it. He signed a rich contract and possibly got lazy or the Fins have some major internal problems.

- Stats for Suh up to date- 19 tackles and 2 sacks. To me those are pedistrian in relation to his pay/past history play

http://www.miamidolphins.com/team/statistics.html

You're basing a dt's, who is playing in a two gap system, contribution to a defense on tackles and sacks? I'm down in south Florida and listen to a lot of sports radio. The good ones (read non-wgr types), leroy horde and le batard in particular are not blaming Suh, he's doing his job, which is what is being asked of him.

It is interesting though how he had so much success in Detroit, playing under Schwartz's line up and attack scheme...parallels the Bill's lines lack of production in counting stats a bit.