Karlos needs to get back on the field

billsfan_34

If we can get Karlos back next week im all for having him and Shady on the field at the same time. if Roman has a clue split Shady out due to the lack of receivers. As of right now it makes the most sense IMO.

Let's not get carried away, I like Karlos, but in his one start he averaged 2.2 ypc, I'm ok with having McCoy being our primary back.

When Karlos and Shady are back, the offense will be MUCH improved. Not to mention having TT and hopefully Watkins. Miami game (after the bye) should hopefully have a near return to health for the team.

Let's not get carried away, I like Karlos, but in his one start he averaged 2.2 ypc, I'm ok with having McCoy being our primary back.

McCoy opens up the running game for Karlos. Plus, I believe we had no WR's in the game Karlos started, letting the team stack against Karlos.

When Karlos and Shady are back, the offense will be MUCH improved. Not to mention having TT and hopefully Watkins. Miami game (after the bye) should hopefully have a near return to health for the team.

McCoy opens up the running game for Karlos. Plus, I believe we had no WR's in the game Karlos started, letting the team stack against Karlos.

No he won't.

This is insane give the guy the time sick of seeing athletes ruin careers and lives rushed back

I thought this was a plan all along they didn't want him flying to London rest 4 weeks come back with fresh legs and head

People need rest but at some point its time to play. Its a profession they chose just like I chose to go to combat-many times. Ailments were plentiful but I still fought. Its a tough world my friend.

Splitting Shady out is a smart choice imo due to our depleted wr corps---2 TE alignments is an option as well. Alternate between the two can be beneficial. Of course shady has to run the ball too.

I think it's a mistake to rush Leodis back this week. Keep him practicing but keep him off the field this sunday. He could use an additional 2 weeks to recover IMO.

I wasnt saying this week---after the bye for sure. We need him down the stretch. Maybe he can play WR also lol

I think it's a mistake to rush Leodis back this week. Keep him practicing but keep him off the field this sunday. He could use an additional 2 weeks to recover IMO.

Did you examine him?

Just like with McCoy, it seems that many fans want the player to rest ' a couple more weeks' regardless of what the player and team dr's say.

Yeah okay. To hell with his long term health! Let's just send him back out there so he's a vegetable later in life. :doh:

He can leave the sport its his choice. But really I do want the man healthy my main point was we need him out there. Argument over sorry to offend you.

He can leave the sport its his choice. But really I do want the man healthy my main point was we need him out there. Argument over sorry to offend you.

Seems to me that your point is that he should just "man up" and get back on the field whether he's fully recovered or not. If so, I think that point is ridiculous given what we know about some of the long term effects of repeated head trauma. I sure as hell wouldn't want my son to rush back on to the field of play before he had fully recovered from a serious brain injury.

Today I learned that sports entertainment is the same as combat.

Today you learned that people that choose a contact sport as a profession will suffer injury and sometimes have to play through them. Like ive said they are all free to leave and pursue another profession. I actually did the same-fought thru for many years then my body couldnt handle it anymore so I left. Everyone has a choice.

Edited by billsfan_34

With with regards to karlos, get healthy. Then play. He had concussions at fsu. It could be a long term issue. No reason to rush it.

With regards to our WRs, I expect Chris gragg to see a lot of time this week. Ej has a good rapport with him and he's a mismatch vs most DBs.

Seems to me that your point is that he should just "man up" and get back on the field whether he's fully recovered or not. If so, I think that point is ridiculous given what we know about some of the long term effects of repeated head trauma. I sure as hell wouldn't want my son to rush back on to the field of play before he had fully recovered from a serious brain injury.

If he wants a career in the NFL yes. The ones always injured or dont play through dont last long. Its a business and theor services will no longer be needed. See Goodwin as an example. Now look I dont like any player hurt or the potential for long term health problems but it is what they choose. Just like I hate seeing a veteran at the VA when im working all messed up. But we chose the risk.

There should be nothing wrong with our run game with Shady and Boom Herron

Lets see if our OL coach being back can get these guys straightened out

The OL has been the only consistent "team" on the Bills. None of the Bills' woes stems from poor OL performance.

Guys- We just need to survive this week. I don't care if we beat the Jags 10-7 as long as we win. McKelvin, K. Williams, Sammy, TT come back. This will be a shot in the arm for the Fish game so we have momentum for the Jets. They are good.

We'll need them. Maybe we get lucky and for the Pats we get A. Williams, and Kyle Williams back. Also, Shady's hamstring after two weeks off is healthy.

I cannot wait to see the 100% explosive McCoy out there. That will be fun with Karlos as the bruiser, and Shady doing screens, delays, bouncing to the outside and making LB's look stupid.

If we can get Karlos back next week im all for having him and Shady on the field at the same time. if Roman has a clue split Shady out due to the lack of receivers. As of right now it makes the most sense IMO.

It's probably better than 90% he's not playing and better than 80% he would never have them both on the field at the same time... Not saying it's a bad idea. I just don't think with the injuries, he's going to put them both out there at the same time.

It's probably better than 90% he's not playing and better than 80% he would never have them both on the field at the same time... Not saying it's a bad idea. I just don't think with the injuries, he's going to put them both out there at the same time.

Roman runs the eye formation so he isnt against 2 backs at the same time. I know sometimes its a FB but just something to ponder. I remember when the Bills would have Kenneth Davis and Thurman on the field at the same time. It wasnt often but when they did it was effective.

Again I ask, is he in a coma?

No one seems to know but thats HIPPA for ya these days.