Who will the Bills miss more on offense: Shady or Sammy?

YoloinOhio

Whose injury has the most impact?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the Bills offense miss the most?

• LeSean McCoy
    • Sammy Watkins

I am sick of both of these guys always injured especially sammy. Something was tweaked every game last year.

Yet he put up almost 1000 yards with Marrone/Hackett running the offense and less than good QB play.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I am sick of both of these guys always injured especially sammy. Something was tweaked every game last year.

mccoy isn't "always injured." This is the 7th game he has missed in 7 seasons. He's been very durable for a RB because he doesn't take a lot of hits with his running style. He will be back making it rain in the end zone soon. Sammy has missed zero games until now? Football players get hurt, it is what it is. Edited by YoloinOhio

The Bills are deep at WR. I mean now Robert Woods gets more snaps and people thought he was better than Harvin.

Watkins is a huge disappointment. McCoy is a huge disappointment. We won't miss either player, unless Williams turns the football over.

While I don't totally agree with this post, I must say that it looks great under your screen name, which btw I always placed in my top 10.

I wonder what happened to Pills and Bills and Pass the Pipe! :)

Edited by Bill from NYC

While I don't totally agree with this post, I must say that it looks great under your screen name, which btw I always placed in my top 10.

I wonder what happened to Pills and Bills and Pass the Pipe! :)

I mean we would miss him last year but we have Robert Woods off the bench. Harvin is the same threat Watkins is when Harvin is healthy. He scares teams.

Watkins being a disappointment isn't really about Watkins. It's the fact he isn't being used like a #1 WR.

mccoy isn't "always injured." This is the 7th game he has missed in 7 seasons. He's been very durable for a RB because he doesn't take a lot of hits with his running style. He will be back making it rain in the end zone soon. Sammy has missed zero games until now? Football players get hurt, it is what it is.

In the past yeah. But there's concern now with all the carries that he's starting to hit the wall as an RB, and we'll end up mostly eating that big contract. Hope not but that concern is out there

Would love to have them on the field. That said who ever RR puts on the field as the number 1 and 2 WR will draw Prince and DRC. As long as they run the routes that they are suppose to the TE and Slot receiver will have a field day. As for RB Karlos and Boobie will also fit the scheme well. Big day for Hogan, Woods and Dixon. IMO

Edited by BuffaloMatt

McCoy. The Jints run defense is second only to ours. Shady always gave them fits. They will have an easier time of shutting/slowing down our run game as a result. They will move the Safetys up to help with contain on TT, and will make him beat them with his arm.

I think our TEs play will be key to getting the passing game going. This is not going to be an easy game. Eli will dink and dunk the ball down the field as their running game has so far been a big fizzle. They've said they're going to come out trying to stop our run and establish theirs. That should be the area of major intensity. The Bills have to pressure Eli into making some turnovers, but he hasn't thrown a pick this year.

Bigger question will we actually miss the marshmallow, always injuried Sanmy Watkins?

Does he ever make plays?

Hindsight is 20/20 but saving the 1st rounder and picking Odell at 9 last year would have been the better move.

The Bills are deep at WR. I mean now Robert Woods gets more snaps and people thought he was better than Harvin.

Watkins is a huge disappointment. McCoy is a huge disappointment. We won't miss either player, unless Williams turns the football over.

Rex said 3 #ones at WR. I thought that was super cool of him. And i believe him. now we are down to two. oh Dear!

Harvin is already TTs go to anyways.

I wanna see Easley catch one!! or two even.

Is Cierre officially called up and dressing?

Sammy- He commands more respect from the top corners than McCoy in terms of his abilities right now. I love McCoy, but when he is healthy. Both will be fine, and being hurt is the right time between the Giants and the Titans. I want them completely healthy for the Jets, Patriots, Bengals and so on.

I truly heop they give both of these guys enough time so they don't come bak early and just keep having the same injuries the whole year.

Voted McCoy Because Dixon hasn't looked good at all, so we are Depending on one player to shoulder all the load at a position till he gets healthy, while our WR's have bit more depth of talent currently. In both cases their backups have put up better numbers so calling that a wash.

The Bills will miss Watkins on Sunday. Not many knowledgeable people would say Robert Woods is better than Percy Harvin. McCoy hasn't been effective with the hammy and will be missed less. Watkins demands coverage and now safety help will roll to Harvin . Woods is a good WR and Hogan is a JAG. It will be more difficult for Taylor without Watkins. While he's had bad luck with injuries, Watkins has not been a disappointment. All he did was have the best rookie season by a Bills WR in franchise history and missed the rookie 1000 yard club of 2014 by about 20 yards. While I'd like Watkins to be more of a focal point, the talent he has is obvious. The calf doesn't seem that serious. He seemed on the way to a huge day early vs Miami. Even the end zone grab was a beauty though Taylor led him too far OB. A sure TD otherwise, one of his few misfires all day.

That connection seems better than the Tyrod/Watkins one

Taylor and Harvin have had a connection. Of course, some of that is just Taylor reading the coverage and throwing to the open man. It may be tougher to go Harvin's way with no Watkins to take coverage away.

Is Goodwin back? If he plays, I would say McCoy. Else we need Sammy more due to the Giants very good CBs

Out for this game too.

Sadly, even if he was able to go, 1st time he falls down, he's injured again and we're back to where we are now..