Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might have been more willing to give an extra week to he sure (like with Sammy) but the short answer is that we don't really have any other dynamic playmakers at RB.

If Shady says he's ready to go, I would presume that the training staff would have given him the green light. I'm ready to see him back.

Agree, this is a big game. We need him to play

No one knows, but hamstrings are weird. They can feel fine all week, then in a game one sharp cut or strong push off it aggravates it. Sometimes it's like you need to let it get healthy till it feels 100%, then put another week or two on top to be sure.

But if he says he's ready to go, then I'm excited to see him in there. Will just be incredibly disappointing if it flares up.

You sate that "no one knows" and "hamstrings are weird", if that's the case, then how do you know it will be that much better after another week or 2? He could feel the same in 2 weeks and still re-aggravate it. I will be disappointed as well if it flares up as well, but if it happens, I will not think it happened because he rushed back. I will think it happened because hamstrings are unpredictable...

I just worry that the hammy will be a season long issue....

We need Shady for the stretch run and hopefully the playoffs

It probably will be, but we need him now. We got lucky last week without him.

He shouldn't play. Injured hamstrings are very unreliable and we need him healthy. Why gamble?

If they are unreliable, when would you ever know a good time for him to play? He says he's good enough to play, that's good enough for me.

If a doctor (not a head coach or a player), let me repeat, a doctor, clears a player to be able to practice and play on Sunday, then that means the player is healthy enough to play. Plain and simple. I highly doubt that they would risk their career just so the Bills come out with a victory on Sunday.

Every player is 100% in pain in the NFL like Rex said, but injuries are different. This is the NFL and you expect toughness from players and expect them to play through pain. I mean, usually when us "regular folks" have a cast on our arms, we're pretty much limited on the day to day stuff we do. These guys have casts and then go rush the passer still.

At the end of the day, hamstrings are tricky as someone else said but if the doctors said, hey, you're good to go, then my guess is he's good to go.

We need Shady for the stretch run and hopefully the playoffs

If the doctors feel he is healthy enough then he's gotta play. This is a big game. A win Sunday would set us up more nicely for a stretch run. We won last week without him, the Bungles are not the Titans. They're actually good.

Besides, Ws count as much in October as they do in December/January (stretch run).

This is my concern

I feel like Shady is being pressed into action because Karlos is in concussion protocol......and if Karlos was PLAYING we would still be resting Shady

That is a bad bad thing

I don't believe that at all. It'll be three weeks from when he last played.