Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

@TBNSports

#Bills’ LeSean McCoy may sit to rest hamstring. @TyDunne at BN Blitz: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/27/bills-mccoy-may-sit-to-rest-hamstring/

@mikerodak

Could the Bills sit LeSean McCoy to rest his hamstring? Here's what he and Rex Ryan said about it: http://es.pn/1P0HZeX

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy admits hamstring acting up

Bills RB LeSean McCoy has been battling his way through a hamstring injury he sustained more than a month ago. He’s been up front that he hasn’t felt 100 percent, but at the same time he doesn’t want to miss games.

“My hamstring was really acting up so I wasn’t really effective like I wanted to be but we got the win, so that’s all that matters,” said McCoy who was clearly frustrated that his hamstring didn’t respond Sunday. “I just was trying to go. Can’t really go like I want to.”

Rest Shady for as long as it takes until he's healthy. If it's one week or 8 weeks, get the guy HEALTHY.

He isn't winning games for us or looking dominant because he said he doesn't have a burst. gee.....uh..... maybe some rest and treatment would help DUH. Instead we have him running around the field stressing the injury in 88 degree heat in a game we had wrapped up in the first half.

We have Karlos and enough guys to carry the load.

The biggest concern with this team is health. Shady, Watkins, Harvin are our best three game breakers and they're all EXTREMELY injury prone. Our strength and conditioning personnel need to sit Rex down and school him on proper rehab time frames and what happens when injuries are aggravated.

"Rest Shady for as long as it takes until he's healthy. If it's one week or 8 weeks, get the guy HEALTHY."

+1

I'd shelve him until November 12 against the Jets if need be. I'm not underestimating the defenses of October but I don't think they are so formidable that the other guys couldn't handle them.