Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sit Shady until after the bye. They can beat the Jaguars without him and it isn't worth risking him against the Bungles.

Why- Because it's ok if we lose to the Bengles, because you think we're going to lose even if he is in the game?... This makes no sense at all..!! . .We have 2 losses on our record, we can only lose 4 more game if we are going to have even a chance to make the playoffs!

Why- Because it's ok if we lose to the Bengles, because you think we're going to lose even if he is in the game?... This makes no sense at all..!! . .We have 2 losses on our record, we can only lose 4 more game if we are going to have even a chance to make the playoffs!

Because if he tears his hamstring our season is over. I wouldn't count on Karlos taking the reins and escaping the season without another concussion. Then it would be boobie time, aka no running game. While I'd love to see shady play Sunday, if his hamstring isn't 100%, I prefer he sits until it is. When 100%, he's dynamic. When he's worried about his hamstring, he's not, we already saw that

I look at this game as playing with house money in a sense- not a must-win game but a huge opportunity. If you look at the schedule and count up some possible/likely wins, you might look at Miami, NYJ, Jags, Texans, Washington, Philly and that gets us to 9 wins. The 10th could be this game OR Cowboys at home OR @ Chiefs OR a sweep of the Jets OR a win at New England*. It sure would be nice to beat Cincy, generate confidence and create margin for error but it's not something we absolutely must do right now. I want to see Shady 100% so he can help us win the above games.

If he really is good to go and there isn't much chance of a re-injury then sure, go ahead and free McCoy. Just be smart about it.

Because if he tears his hamstring our season is over. I wouldn't count on Karlos taking the reins and escaping the season without another concussion. Then it would be boobie time, aka no running game. While I'd love to see shady play Sunday, if his hamstring isn't 100%, I prefer he sits until it is. When 100%, he's dynamic. When he's worried about his hamstring, he's not, we already saw that

why the concern that he isn't 100%? He specifically said he would not play until he is 100%. And he is right at the time frame of the injury. It has been 3 weeks since the Miami game. The time frame was 3-4 weeks. He said he was a quick healer and anticipated being 100% on the early rather than late side of the time frame.

I'm on the side of sitting him. If his hamstring was that bad and reinjured, I can't believe it healed that fast. I know we're desperate with Karlos still out, but I'd rather sign Ray Rice for the league minimum.

we have to have both of these guys at full strength after Jax. This only tells me if they can only barely beat TN, they are nervous the season will get away from them.

how do you know it isn't 100%? He's right on schedule.

No one knows, but hamstrings are weird. They can feel fine all week, then in a game one sharp cut or strong push off it aggravates it. Sometimes it's like you need to let it get healthy till it feels 100%, then put another week or two on top to be sure.

But if he says he's ready to go, then I'm excited to see him in there. Will just be incredibly disappointing if it flares up.

We might have been more willing to give an extra week to he sure (like with Sammy) but the short answer is that we don't really have any other dynamic playmakers at RB.

If Shady says he's ready to go, I would presume that the training staff would have given him the green light. I'm ready to see him back.