Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he is going back on his word on the 100%... But he is going to help us by being out there even if it's not every play. He looked pretty good cutting in practice, and he could certainly re- aggravate it now or 3 weeks from now. And the medical prognosis was 3-4 for it to be fully healed and he's at 3 so it's not wildly early.

So he is going back on his word on the 100%... But he is going to help us by being out there even if it's not every play. He looked pretty good cutting in practice, and he could certainly re- aggravate it now or 3 weeks from now. And the medical prognosis was 3-4 for it to be fully healed and he's at 3 so it's not wildly early.

I just want to see the special shady

Not the "im gonna gut it out because my team needs me" shady

If that's the case, the coach's need to keep him out. He may never be 100% this season and I want him in there, but it's just not worth it right now Give him 3 more weeks of rest.

Keep him out too long and we may have dug ourselves into a hole too deep to dig out of. If we wait to play it safe we may wait ourselves out of the playoffs.

If the doctors and McCoy says he's good, run him til he pukes.

We're likely looking at a "pitch count" for Shady.

I am totally fine with this. His presence makes our "change of pace" back look much better for some reason. If he and Karlos (fingers crossed) can share carries, this is a HUGE upgrade over last week.

I just get tired of cliches and these types of comments....I've heard announcers say home run pass.....baseball pass...etc....I'm easily annoyed....pitch count seems very popular now

you should break into the George Carlin routine comparing baseball to football now. One of my favorites. :)

I am totally fine with this. His presence makes our "change of pace" back look much better for some reason. If he and Karlos (fingers crossed) can share carries, this is a HUGE upgrade over last week.

you should break into the George Carlin routine comparing baseball to football now. One of my favorites. :)

An all time great routine!

@TBNSports

#Bills LeSean McCoy may sit to rest hamstring. @TyDunne at BN Blitz: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/27/bills-mccoy-may-sit-to-rest-hamstring/

@mikerodak

Could the Bills sit LeSean McCoy to rest his hamstring? Here's what he and Rex Ryan said about it: http://es.pn/1P0HZeX

Why are your links always broken for me? So strange im sure they are good but on my iphone they never work