TNF: Washington at NYG - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

26CornerBlitz

redskins.pngVS. giants.png

Point of no return? Giants approaching crossroads

The 2015 NFL season is just two weeks old -- and things are already threatening to spiral out of control for Eli Manning's New York Giants. Kimberly Jones details a team on the edge.

Accountability in D.C.?! Signs of hope for Redskins

Rookie revelation Matt Jones isn't the only reason for optimism in Washington. Jeff Darlington says the Redskins appear to be undergoing a cultural change under Jay Gruden and Scot McCloughan.

We get to take a look at two of the Bills' opponents this season with the Giants coming up next week.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just decided to look at the schedule a little closer...

Week 2 NE* Played Thursday the week before (+3 days of prep)

Week 4 NYG play Thursday the week before (+3 days of prep)

Week 5 TENN has a bye the week before (+a week of prep)

Week 9 MIA plays Thursday the week before (Negates 3 days of the advantage we get coming off our Bye)

Week 16 DAL plays Saturday the week before (+1 day of prep)

Makes me kinda sad

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

How will the Gints rip defeat from the jaws of victory this week? Oh the drama

And.... One handed catches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruz may be back by then. Speculation is thats why they cut Parker. In any case, if Manning blows another one tonight along with the defense caving late, all bets are off. Never seen a team blow so many 2nd half/4th Q leads in bunches like this one going to last year, and opening first two games of this season too. Edited by JTSP

@NFL_RealUpdates

#Giants inactives vs #Redskins: DE Ayers, OL Flowers, WR Cruz, DE Odighizuwa, DT Kuhn, TE Cunningham, CB Dominique Rodgers-CromartiE.

What to watch for in Redskins-Giants on 'TNF'
The Giants and Redskins meet on 'TNF' in a divisional matchup that takes on a lot of meaning given the wide-open NFC East. Who will win the duel between Eli Manning and Kirk Cousins?

It incredible how many prime time games the g men get

Two honest questions (as many complain about the Bills not getting any):

1) is playing at night/on national TV a good thing for a team?

2) What have the Bills done to deserve anything but Wednesday afternoon games during commercials of Maury?

2) What have the Bills done to deserve anything but Wednesday afternoon games during commercials of Maury?

i am not a fan of prime time games for the Bills. Haven't won one since 2012.

I always thought it would be good to play at the same time and get in a routine... Prob not right since we play every week/year at 1:00 and it doesn't seem to help

If you asked the Bengals they would elect to never play in Primetime again.

Apparently Torbert thinks people come to games to watch him. The replacement refs were awful, but I always felt bad about all the heat they got. The "regular" guys are the worst refs in all of pro sports. In fact college and high school football often has better officials.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Two things:

1 - That was the most uninspiring huddle speech I've ever seen.

2 - If that WR made any attempt to pretend like he was running a route, it wouldn't have been a flag. Right call but I do agree, too many flags this season

1) is playing at night/on national TV a good thing for a team? I think it's good for the fans to have one primetime game a season at home. It's just a different, better overall experience
2) What have the Bills done to deserve anything but Wednesday afternoon games during commercials of Maury? I'd agree, but there are so many worse games that get primetime or teams like the Giants who've already had 2 in 3 weeks