RB Fred Jackson released

FireChan

I hate it too. But I won't pretend to not understand it.

Yep. And it's perfectly reasonable to be upset by this. Not because it's a mistake, mind you, because it's Fred. And if you're a Bills fan, that's reason enough.

exactly. I hate being told that I am "emotionally overreacting." This is message board of Bills fans and Fred is a beloved player. We aren't allowed to have feelings without being insulted about it? Sheesh.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, the Pats are gonna scoop him up.

I'll bet!

great 3rd down back, best blocking RB, and fast enough to outrun most of that steelers secondary for 41 yards.Locker room leader, team leader

Its stuff like this that I just don't get because it sure didn't look like the guy hit the wall to me.

This move has Whaley's stank written all over it. Obviously, Freddy was cut to protect Whaley's ego on the Bryce Brown fiasco.

No idea whether this is true, but I do know that Freddy is the antithesis of Bryce Brown. If it is a choice between these two, that is a bad decision.

I hate it too. But I won't pretend to not understand it.

Yep. And it's perfectly reasonable to be upset by this. Not because it's a mistake, mind you, because it's Fred. And if you're a Bills fan, that's reason enough.

^^^My sentiments exactly^^^

exactly. I hate being told that I am "emotionally overreacting." This is message board of Bills fans and Fred is a beloved player. We aren't allowed to have feelings without being insulted about it? Sheesh.

I've been saying for a long time that he and Kyle Williams will be tough to supplant as my all-time favorite Bills. This is a sad day for Bills fans. I have no issue questioning the fanhood of anyone saying otherwise.

Why!?!?!?!

WTF!?!?!

CBF

At a guess....the Bills are in a hard place with cuts right now due to all the injuries. They need bodies for the final preseason game and they need to carry some injured players they expect back, onto the 53-man Saturday.

It surprises me, but if you want to keep Karlos Williams (and I think you do - he looks like the future) and etc, you got to cut someone.

It is possible they hope to cut someone else when players return from injury and pick Fred back up.