RB Fred Jackson released

FireChan

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowest 40 yrd run of his life Saturday. Thanks for the memories, Freddy!

Somebody had to say it. Freddy is on my all-time top 10 list of Buffalo Bills, but the legs just aren't the same and there is too much talent on the roster at that position.

Me too... I HATE this move...

I hate it too. But I won't pretend to not understand it.

it is called being a fan. Fans are emotional.

Yep. And it's perfectly reasonable to be upset by this. Not because it's a mistake, mind you, because it's Fred. And if you're a Bills fan, that's reason enough.

Somebody had to say it. Freddy is on my all-time top 10 list of Buffalo Bills, but the legs just aren't the same and there is too much talent on the roster at that position.

Yet he was still making plays based on raw talent like he did the other night? Am I wrong?

And he is your best pass blocking RB.

We knew it was happening sooner or later. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it. But hell, I lived through the unceremonious dumping of Bruce and Thurman. I can deal with it.

Fred had a hell of a career, all things considered. Too bad he spent so much time stuck behind first-round picks he ultimately outperformed.

That and at other positions. I imagine they don't want to keep 4 RBs when there is a lot of talent WR.