RB Fred Jackson released

FireChan

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet he was still making plays based on raw talent like he did the other night? Am I wrong?

And he is your best pass blocking RB.

PolishDave, don't interpret my comments to mean I'm happy about FredEx being cut. He has value. But his skill set has significantly diminished and the Bills have other players at the position that can help them more.

Bad move. Very disappointed. Just goes to show you, they really don't have a finger on the talent level THEY believe they have. Freddy showed up against Pittsburgh and made his case. Not sure what game the coaches were watching...

it is called being a fan. Fans are emotional.

not really. there are rational fans.. I fail to see why this is an issue outside Fred was loved.. but he's older and slower and it makes little sense to keep older and slower over younger faster with less wear and tear just to appease the fan base.

its about winning championships and tough decisions must be made.

I have 0 issues with this decision. I'll miss Freddie but it had to happen eventually

not really. there are rational fans.. I fail to see why this is an issue outside Fred was loved.. but he's older and slower and it makes little sense to keep older and slower over younger faster with less wear and tear just to appease the fan base.

I have 0 issues with this decision. I'll miss Freddie but it had to happen eventually

That's pretty much what everyone is saying.

This move has Whaley's stank written all over it. Obviously, Freddy was cut to protect Whaley's ego on the Bryce Brown fiasco.

Where's DC Tom when you need him?

Go look at all the injuries and figure out how to keep some of those players, while fielding a good team for the first weeks while they come back.

Post your 53-man roster.

Then come back and prate about Whaley's Ego and Bryce Brown

being rational and being emotional can, actually co-exist. I understand why it occurred (rational) and it makes me very sad (emotional). Have a nice day.

was waiting for the.......Pats* will pick him up comments

Why? What does that do?

Not much but would make me put my pitch fork down.

He could serve as a mentor with his experience. He was a great 3 down back, pass protection etc.. he is a class act and cares as much as the fans do. He has suffered through so many miserable seasons he deserves a good one and a shot in the playoffs. So for good juju alone it would be classy to try and keep him in the organization. He has been a loyal soldier and I was hoping to see him have success this year.