Bills sign WR Austin Willis

Speed guy. Strong. Small school. Few teams interested in him.

@JaySkurski: #Bills announce a roster move: WR Austin Willis has been signed, DT Jeremy Towns has been released.

Yolo, I was laughing earlier when I posted this. Saw you did at same time. Then deleted mine to leave yours. Then saw you deleted yours. Ha.

Speed guy. Strong. Small school. Few teams interested in him.

@JaySkurski: #Bills announce a roster move: WR Austin Willis has been signed, DT Jeremy Towns has been released.

Yolo, I was laughing earlier when I posted this. Saw you did at same time. Then deleted mine to leave yours. Then saw you deleted yours. Ha.

lol - yours had more info, mine just made a Namaan Roosevelt joke.

Raiders fans thought he was going to be the next Wes Welker, but Oakland cut him earlier this week to sign a guy who was a teammate of Derek Carr at Fresno State.

IMO Willis' best chance to stick with the Bills is on special teams, giving them depth at WR if he's pressed into duty. He may get playing time in the next 2 preseason games if Rex wants to keep potential starters out of a situation where they could get injured.

not sure why we needed another WR. we already have a battle between Goodwin, Hogan, Thompson, Davis. no room for anyone else

That was my first thought, but hey, if they think they can upgrade anything at all, why not?

not sure why we needed another WR. we already have a battle between Goodwin, Hogan, Thompson, Davis. no room for anyone else

Because we still have 2 preseason games to get through, and our top 3 wont be playing in them, and injuries still do happen. When Hogan and Goodwin went down last game, we were really scraping to get by.

Yeah, I don't get it. Not sure where we put another WR and it's not like we dropped a WR to sign him.

cut dez Lewis and Tobais Palmer altogether and sign this guy and Davis to the PS? If he has ps eligibility then might as well bring him in. IMO He isn't competing with hogan, Goodwin and Thompson. He's competing with the PS guys. Edited by YoloinOhio

cut dez Lewis and Tobais Palmer altogether and sign this guy and Davis to the PS? If he has ps eligibility then might as well bring him in. IMO He isn't competing with hogan, Goodwin and Thompson. He's competing with the PS guys.

I guess my point was that how's a guy who doesn't even know the playbook going to get any reps at all at this point when all the other WRs are still here. Didn't need to sign the guy today to put him on the PS in September.

I guess my point was that how's a guy who doesn't even know the playbook going to get any reps at all at this point when all the other WRs are still here. Didn't need to sign the guy today to put him on the PS in September.

reportedly other teams were interested so that's probably why they signed him now.. I think they tried to sign him right after the draft and he ended up going to the raiders.

reportedly other teams were interested so that's probably why they signed him now.. I think they tried to sign him right after the draft and he ended up going to the raiders.

Does he return kicks? 5'9" 175lbs. I get that he's quick and putting up 225lbs 21 times indicates he's strong but it also indicates that he might not ever get much thicker.

Does he return kicks? 5'9" 175lbs. I get that he's quick and putting up 225lbs 21 times indicates he's strong but it also indicates that he might not ever get much thicker.

im not sure - the word is that he is a Wes Welker type. I don't know anything about him, just what I've seen on twitter.

im not sure - the word is that he is a Wes Welker type. I don't know anything about him, just what I've seen on twitter.

Wes Welker in that he's small and white. Lots of guys fit that mold.

Willis is 5'9" 175lbs and ran a 4.38

Marquise Goodwin is 5'10" 180lbs and ran a 4.27

Welker is 5'9" 185lbs and ran a 4.65

Willis looks more like a Goodwin than a Welker if you don't see their headshots.

Edited by DJasper Probincrux III

Willis looks more like a Goodwin than a Welker if you don't see their headshots.

The question is does Willis need a ambulance every time he gets hit

maybe he likes the Molly and wears stupid Capri pants to horse races

It was pretty funny the first time it was said. Unfunny the next 362 times said. Annoying the last 223 times.

I actually prefer this to the "I've heard of him" posts when someone from another team is cut or the "doomed" posts when we cut someone.

Hogan and Lewis are goneYes ZzzzzzzzzzaazzZzaZz we are ew saga the ss2w da

I hope you fell asleep because the other option is a stroke.

They need players for practice. Hogan is out. Harvin is out. Watkins and Woods had soreness/tightness, don't want them taking extra reps bc overuse will lead to more soreness/tightness.. Easley coming back from a slight knee sprain. Thigpen spliting time at RB. They didn't need an extra DT. They could use another WR for reps. Remember they run two practices at once.

Edited by purple haze

Yeah, I saw it and let out a louder than intended "Holy F-Bomb". This is his full reel:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi_x5FW3PAc

The kid caught my eye, this was off his highlight reel.

https://vine.co/v/eDUWz6Z03az

JTSP thanks you for the links and he's forwarding it over to Michael Strahan as we speak. The kid could be nearly the best athlete in the world at any sport. Stay tuned to find out more. He's Da'Rick good.