First world problems

Cugalabanza

Ooh, do I get one at 7,500?

Damn SDS & his outsourcing (I think that qualifies as a first world problem, but, I digress). To get you your Buffalo in time you'll need to send me the $139.99 via PayPal by EOD today. Any delay will jeopardize your award.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn SDS & his outsourcing (I think that qualifies as a first world problem, but, I digress). To get you your Buffalo in time you'll need to send me the $139.99 via PayPal by EOD today. Any delay will jeopardize your award.

Ah, ok, I better get on that. I was just thinking: how (first worldly) tragic it would be for a poster to earn an honor on this board only to have it taken away abruptly. I certainly wouldn't want that to happen.

Edited by Cugalabanza

By the way, what the hell does it take to get to 10,000 posts? I feel like I've spent half my life writing smart ass remarks on this board. I think the counter is broken around here.

If I didn't own the rights to it, I'd suggest calling everyone an idiot. Worked for me.

If I didn't own the rights to it, I'd suggest calling everyone an idiot. Worked for me.

"You are an intelligent and erudite poster™" and "We are fortunate to have you here ™" are trademarks of DC Tom. All rights reserved.

Don't like it? Then you are an intelligent and erudite poster, and we are fortunate to have you here.

Nothing about having the right to call everybody an idiot.

Nothing about having the right to call everybody an idiot.

It's not "the right to call everybody an idiot." It's "sole right to call everybody an idiot."

Just because a mod made me change my sig, doesn't change my ownership of "idiot." You intelligent and erudite poster, you...

It's not "the right to call everybody an idiot." It's "sole right to call everybody an idiot."

Just because a mod made me change my sig, doesn't change my ownership of "idiot." You intelligent and erudite poster, you...

Yes? It seems your post got cut off there. Were you gonna say something?

I used to think bacon makes anything awesome until i saw the words bacon wrapped asparagus. Does the bacon make the asparagus not gut wrenching or does the asparagus drag the bacon down to it's level?

For me the bacon would ruin asparagus.

for me, i wouldn't use 'ruin', both are so awesome on their own, this may be a case of diminishing returns....now if they could make my pee smell like bacon to overcome the asparagus pee, then that would be earth shattering....

for me, i wouldn't use 'ruin', both are so awesome on their own, this may be a case of diminishing returns....now if they could make my pee smell like bacon to overcome the asparagus pee, then that would be earth shattering....

I agree. Both are better on their own. But if I had to point a finger, I'd say the asparagus ruined the bacon---because completely on their own bacon > asparagus.

My Keurig 2.0 refused to make coffee using my generic Wal-mart k-cups.

You probably know there is an optical scanner that scans the Keurig cups. There probably has to be a work around so you can use non-official K-cups.

Whenever there is a First World Problem, there is always a First World hack:

http://www.keurighack.com/

Just a little tape and an original label to trick the scanner.