First world problems

Cugalabanza

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got done with my morning, umm contemplation.

Had a bit of a scare. It was a reddish orange color.

After the initial, uh that's not good, reaction I started back tracking what I had eaten the last 24 hours. Popcorn? chili? Taco Bell?

Taco Bell? Dorotos Locos? I think we have a winner

People always bug me for ideas on what to get my wife for her birthday. Christ, I don't know. Just send us some !@#$ing booze and stop bothering me.

EDIT:

By the way, what the hell does it take to get to 10,000 posts? I feel like I've spent half my life writing smart ass remarks on this board. I think the counter is broken around here.

Edited by Cugalabanza

People always bug me for ideas on what to get my wife for her birthday. Christ, I don't know. Just send us some !@#$ing booze and stop bothering me.

EDIT:

By the way, what the hell does it take to get to 10,000 posts? I feel like I've spent half my life writing smart ass remarks on this board. I think the counter is broken around here.

Keep chasing that extra Buffalo my friend.

It will come soon

CBF

EDIT:

Fergie steals posts. That's why he has 15 Buffalos.