First world problems

Cugalabanza

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting in front of my TV the other day eating my dinner. A nice thick ribeye, baked potato, glass of pop, and some ice cream waiting for me in the freezer. Then that save the kids commercial comes on with the fat bald guy talking about how don juan de pablo counts out every piece of rice and his sister drinks from the same stream she poops in.

And then that commercial from the ASPCA comes on with the sad puppies. :cry: I had to change the channel. I can't watch that

I'm sitting in front of my TV the other day eating my dinner. A nice thick ribeye, baked potato, glass of pop, and some ice cream waiting for me in the freezer. Then that save the kids commercial comes on with the fat bald guy talking about how don juan de pablo counts out every piece of rice and his sister drinks from the same stream she poops in.

And then that commercial from the ASPCA comes on with the sad puppies. :cry: I had to change the channel. I can't watch that

Glass of pop? With a nice thick ribeye?

They're making this new drink called "red wine" you may want to give a shot. I hear it's all the rage in the "first world".

Why is it that some TP rips to shreds while other brands might wad up? Can't we have decent TP?

Charmin Ultra Strong... My ass hasn't touched any other brand in 4 years

I hate that... If you know you are going to drink from stream A- crap under tree X... Maybe get together, evaluate the water supply and designate mud hole B as the pooh place and streams A, C, and D as viable, relatively clean water sources.... If you ask me- these people do this stuff to themselves...