First world problems

Cugalabanza

The blu ray player in my bedroom has this blue light that stays on all the time, even when the unit is turned off. It's slightly distracting when the room is dark. I had to put a little piece of electrical tape over it. Which is fine, but the sleek line of the unit is now interrupted somewhat if you happen to inspect it carefully up close.

This is not a first world problem you PSYCHO!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My credit union makes me change the password to access my on-line account every 6 months, and I can't use the same password twice. I'm running out of freaking passwords!

#firstworldproblems

Ha! @ work we have to change ours every 60 days AND it has to be 15 characters long, with a few caps AND special characters.

You will never run out if you just "roll" the thing AND repeat the first 7 to be the last 7. Here is an example: *Of course, this nowhere near my passwords that I use (only an idiot would do that), but if you do find one of them, I guess I am screwed? ;-)

ab-C1D2*ab-C1D2

Then becomes:

bc-D2E3*bc-D2E3

#UseARollingPasswordSystem

You will never forget it too! Doesn't have to be written down, keep it all locked up in the safety of your steel trap brain. ;-)

YOU. A little light. All electronics have little lights.

This one's pretty bright though. You'd be surprised. Kind of lights up the whole room when you're trying to sleep. Anyway, I was just trying to be funny.

Thanks for being a huge dick about it though for no reason.

i made some fermented pepper sauce last year with the ultra hots i grew, it was fun to make and damn did the results turn out nicely.

Nah pickled peppers all taste the same. I eat them like carrot sticks. Love the burn but I've got a ton of them. I'll probably make a tabasco type sauce with them as well as putting them in lots of dishes.