First world problems

Cugalabanza

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to do with all the Serrano chilies from my garden.

And no I'm not looking for advice. :censored:

Pickle them

CBF

I love hot peppers, but have no use for pickled hot peppers. Chef is right, they tend to taste the same---and quite frankly that is "not good" at least to me.

I've made the mistake of saying yes to "would hot peppers on that?" without first checking to see if the peppers are fresh. Typically ends up poorly for me--meal ruined.

I love hot peppers, but have no use for pickled hot peppers. Chef is right, they tend to taste the same---and quite frankly that is "not good" at least to me.

I've made the mistake of saying yes to "would hot peppers on that?" without first checking to see if the peppers are fresh. Typically ends up poorly for me--meal ruined.

I ask for additional peppers on the side. If it's a truly authentic Mexican place they'll send me a dish of raw chopped serranos. If it's not I get the pickled ones.

This one's pretty bright though. You'd be surprised. Kind of lights up the whole room when you're trying to sleep. Anyway, I was just trying to be funny.

Thanks for being a huge dick about it though for no reason.

Cuz I called you psyco...

Cmon man?????????????????????????????

When is everyone going to be more like Chef Jim.

Example: I can say Chef, you stink. He'll probably reply with a "so what" or a "fu" or "yo momma stinks like a smelly vagina" All answers being acceptable.

Gosh gosh gosh.

Cuz I called you psyco...

Cmon man?????????????????????????????

When is everyone going to be more like Chef Jim.

Example: I can say Chef, you stink. He'll probably reply with a "so what" or a "fu" or "yo momma stinks like a smelly vagina" All answers being acceptable.

Gosh gosh gosh.

Not everyone understands or appreciates your sense of humor. I get that myself sometimes.

I don't know what to do with all the Serrano chilies from my garden.

And no I'm not looking for advice. :censored:

char them on the grill

Nah pickled peppers all taste the same. I eat them like carrot sticks. Love the burn but I've got a ton of them. I'll probably make a tabasco type sauce with them as well as putting them in lots of dishes.

char them first

Not everyone understands or appreciates your sense of humor. I get that myself sometimes.

That's only because both of you are sensitive vaginas.

That's the only reason.

.Jk of course.

By the way I was not trying to be humurous. It was just a word, psycho. Not a big deal.

For what it's worth (I know, not much) I thought the "psycho" remark was clearly in jest. But then again, I tend not to assume people are being dicks.

For what it's worth (I know, not much) I thought the "psycho" remark was clearly in jest. But then again, I tend not to assume people are being dicks.

I think this guy is being a wicked big dick.

41sfpjVTt%2BL._SX342_.jpg

Sitting in a parking lot waiting for my daughter to get out of crochet class... I am getting tired, I gotta go in for one more midnight shift and then off till Tuesday, day shift.

My daughter is 13 and surrounded by all old ladies... LoL... One lady wears a shirt:

"I crochet because punching people is not acceptable."

LMAO.... Does Alaskan Darin and DCTom knit/crochet?