Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting topic today was "What would it take for you to trade the first overall pick?"

If we got it that makes Arizona second. I think I would take Eichel, Eckman-Larson, and their next 3 firsts (at least one of which is all but guaranteed to be in the top 5).

There aren't many deals that intrigue me but that one would make me seriously think about it.

Interesting topic today was "What would it take for you to trade the first overall pick?"

If we got it that makes Arizona second. I think I would take Eichel, Eckman-Larson, and their next 3 firsts (at least one of which is all but guaranteed to be in the top 5).

There aren't many deals that intrigue me but that one would make me seriously think about it.

I'd trade in my Sabre fan card.

When I see Eichel without his helmet he reminds me of Eddie Haskel on Leave it to Beaver. Hope he's not as mischievous if the Sabres draft him.

Haha, I've thought the same thing, he does look like Eddie Haskell. Just think how good he'll be at giving other teams "the business."

Wow, can you imagine throwing out Risto on one pair then OEL on the next? Plus you have Bogo, Pysyk( playing this weekend....WHEW) ...now thats a top 4.

But i don't think Murray wants picks, or that Maloney would trade next years

..that Domi kid supposed to be pretty good right? Don't know who else they have as prospects, but if they gave us Domi, another top prospect and OEL ....i would seriously consider it. I mean OEL GOT 20+ on that god awful team.

I don't understand the " i wont listen to any offers" ..this would be one i would seriously consider.

Wow, can you imagine throwing out Risto on one pair then OEL on the next? Plus you have Bogo, Pysyk( playing this weekend....WHEW) ...now thats a top 4.

But i don't think Murray wants picks, or that Maloney would trade next years

..that Domi kid supposed to be pretty good right? Don't know who else they have as prospects, but if they gave us Domi, another top prospect and OEL ....i would seriously consider it. I mean OEL GOT 20+ on that god awful team.

I don't understand the " i wont listen to any offers" ..this would be one i would seriously consider.

You certainly listen, but I can't imagine an offer like that ever coming.

So this would be a deal where you have to choose Eichel/McDavid over McDavid/Eichel...and one of those choices gives you an extra first for each of the next three years and Eckman-Larson?

I don't even have to think about it much. Eichel and McDavid each are going to be top-5 players for the next 10-20 years. I'd happily give up either of them for the other plus an up-and-coming defenseman and three more first round prospects over three years. The only thing that would make me hesitate is the salary considerations of trying to keep them all past 2025.

When I see Eichel without his helmet he reminds me of Eddie Haskel on Leave it to Beaver. Hope he's not as mischievous if the Sabres draft him.

Haha - I was trying to think of who he reminds me of!

I want him to be a Sabre so bad.

For some reason I cant see him in any other jersey besides a Sabre one.

CBF

Ive been in the same mindset for awhile too. It just seems meant to happen

Edited by May Day 10

For those of you that want to play along at home. Here is the draft simulator set up the way the NHL will select.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/official

You draw 4 balls and each team has a number of combinations equal to their odds of winning percentage. After each draw it displays each team's updated odds.

Pretty addicting.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

For those of you that want to play along at home. Here is the draft simulator set up the way the NHL will select.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/official

You draw 4 balls and each team has a number of combinations equal to their odds of winning percentage. After each draw it updates each team's updated odds.

Pretty addicting.

Dam you.

After playing, I don't like Sabres chances of McDavid. The odds worked, as Sabres picked first on exactly 20% of my ten plays, but they picked first on my fourth and tenth attempts.

We're phucked.

Well, let's not forget it's a huge upset if we win ...80% shot we don't.

And we get Eichel, like saying I'M phucked cause won the powerball when it was $250m rather than $400m.

But others win when it's only $50m.

That is Eichel compared to most years # 1. Yes a guy worth the 400 on top, but this guy still better than most years