Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 3: June 8-11

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does like driving vehicles... Maybe he is making a Road Trip out of it.

Love the Road Trip !

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/audio/Sanjay-LalMost-competitive-guy-Ive-been-around/511ba8d7-4f7e-4b02-93d3-60bc68425ec2

Based only on this interview, I have become thoroughly convinced Sanjay Lal is psychopath.

Hopefully, he can turn our WR corps into a bunch of psychopaths too.

geez so much for the high road !

Does anyone know if the media will have access for mini-camp? These media blackout days really bum me out.

Does anyone know if the media will have access for mini-camp? These media blackout days really bum me out.

I fee the same way, but the less the rest of the world knows, the better.

if EJ throws a pick, but no one is there to see it, did it really happen? Does the "eye test" still exist if there are no eyes? And if it doesn't exist, Is it still undefeated on TSW or are the '72 Dolphins popping champagne? These are important questions. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think the lack of media access to OTAs has restored some semblance of sanity around here. Emphasis on some.

I think the lack of media access to OTAs has restored some semblance of sanity around here. Emphasis on some.

Yeah, BUT.. After the Mandatory Mini, there'll be nothing for a month of what should go down in team as history as one of the biggest offseasons' ever. We've seen SOOO much in just 5 months. Gonna be some serious withdrawals after next week..

F5

Where are the tweets from the press dammit?

I need to know if Tyrod overthrew a route, or if EJ's eyes were extra slow.

Don't worry. Joe B and Rodak will be checking in shortly. Joe B to over-analyze every throw and Rodak to re-tweet Joe B's comments.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills not here at OTAs: Harvin, McKelvin, A Williams, C Williams, Dixon, Seantrel Henderson, Deon Broomfield, and Tyson Chandler

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills off to the side with trainers: McCoy, Watkins, Cam Thomas, Bryan Johnson, Tony Steward, and Justin Hamilton

@MatthewFairburn

Bills not at OTAs today: Harvin, McKelvin, A. Williams, C. Williams, Boobie, Seantrel, T. Chandler and D. Broomfield.

A few Bills are off to the side: Watkins, McCoy, Cam Thomas and Bryan Johnson, Tony Steward and Justin Hamilton.

Controversy!!!!

@JoeBuscaglia

Matt Simms is getting worked in a bit more with the normal QB reps today. #Bills

LBs working on catching INTs. Nigel Bradham can't haul it in and hears it from Preston Brown.

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/608645265956945920

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@SalSports: Up-close look at Bills TE Charles Clay catching passes. http://t.co/M589d2vges

Scintillating! :P

Does anything epitomize the understanding that people at this time will crave any Bills related content, no matter how mundane, than this particular video?

@mikerodak

On @ESPNInsider, @PFF_Sam ranks all 32 NFL rosters. The Bills are 15th: http://es.pn/1F8bG4C

Watching Bills' red zone passing drill against air. Some nice plays, but brutal miss by Cassel to Woods, then Simms sails one over Felton.

Bryce Brown also had a clean drop against air in red zone passing drill. It's June, but yikes...

@john_wawrow

Based on individual passing drills, it's still not evident if anyone has an edge in the #Bills QB competition. Inconsistencies aplenty.

On the bright side, #Bills WR Sammy Watkins is taking part for the first time.

@SalSports

1st OL left to right Glenn Incognito Wood Miller Kouandjio QB Cassel TEs rotating.

In offensive team work (no D) TE being moved around including to H-back position. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

oh those wonderful second by second tw@@ts

up to 140 characters >>>> #What a waste of bandwidth

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills off to the side with trainers:, Bryan Johnson, Tony Steward, and Justin Hamilton

Rock stars and Race car drivers??!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

@SalSports

Going to 11/11 now. 1st play Hogan beats Brooks across middle from slot. 2nd play Woods sits in space and catches nice throw. Both Cassel QB

Charles bats pas down at LOS. Kouandjio would've been called for clear hold on play.

2 TEs on field at same time with 2nd unit. O'Leary on line, Burton splits wide. This was formation for 3-4 straight plays.

@mikerodak

OL getting hammered in 11on11s. Last play, Tarpley beats Wood and Taylor flushed out, misses throw