Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 3: June 8-11

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario tweeted that his flight was cancelled (I assume from his other home in Houston) and he was planning to drive 1500 miles to get back. Where's air Pegula when you need it? Lol

ha, i'm not sure we can expect air pegula to be as heavily involved in ops as it was in the pegulas' first FA period.

why would mario not just drive to the nearest airport operating, instead of all the way to buffalo?

Interesting tidbits in here...

@MatthewFairburn:Here are 7 takeaways from conversations with Buffalo Bills' assistants this week: http://t.co/EauZ1jrQwU

The most interesting parts of this to me were: Gragg not being mentioned among the tight ends picking up the playbook quickly and Hogan outperforming his teammates.

hogan sounds like he is putting in the work for sure

No one is surprised.

Gonna be a tough cut down. Lal probably wants to keep 7 rec and 3 TEs.

Dressed. on game day.

Kromer wants 5 rbs and two FBs. 8 lineman for the unbalanced look or big power of 3 Ts 3 Gs and a center.

Roman has his hands full

Rex has his hands full. too many good players.

so weird for me.

I root for Hogan, I root for Goodwin and i root for Dez. wish Easley could actually be a receiver too !

I root for Felton AND Conner. i even root for Bryce Brown now and again.

Edited by 3rdand12

ha, i'm not sure we can expect air pegula to be as heavily involved in ops as it was in the pegulas' first FA period.

why would mario not just drive to the nearest airport operating, instead of all the way to buffalo?

He does like driving vehicles... Maybe he is making a Road Trip out of it.

He does like driving vehicles... Maybe he is making a Road Trip out of it.

he said something like that, to the effect of he could fly private jet but would rather use that money on something else and drive one of his cars he has zero miles on. Must be nice lol!

Interesting tidbits in here...

@MatthewFairburn:Here are 7 takeaways from conversations with Buffalo Bills' assistants this week: http://t.co/EauZ1jrQwU

Note to Fairburn or his editors. Bills' TE coach is not Tony Sparano but Tony Sparano Jr. Had to do a bit of a double take.

Note to Fairburn or his editors. Bills' TE coach is not Tony Sparano but Tony Sparano Jr. Had to do a bit of a double take.

same here. It threw me off. I had to go to the google to check.