Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 3: June 8-11

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isn't just a reaction to today:

EJ is going to win this thing - still believe in the kid.

id hope, and i think rex is of the mind that, if its even close you go with the young prototype. if its essentially a tie, no reason not to get him the chance to develop, and you can always fall back on the vet if disaster strikes.

id hope, and i think rex is of the mind that, if its even close you go with the young prototype. if its essentially a tie, no reason not to get him the chance to develop, and you can always fall back on the vet if disaster strikes.

From Rex's perspective, might this more likely be Tyrod? They are both 25, and the argument could be made that Rex seems more invested in Tyrod. Were it a three-way tie, who do you think Rex would go with? Or, if it's a tie between EJ, and Tyrod, does he lose Cassel? Or hang onto the vet, and go with the "young prototype" that he prefers?

From Rex's perspective, might this more likely be Tyrod? They are both 25, and the argument could be made that Rex seems more invested in Tyrod. Were it a three-way tie, who do you think Rex would go with? Or, if it's a tie between EJ, and Tyrod, does he lose Cassel? Or hang onto the vet, and go with the "young prototype" that he prefers?

I'd be surprised if play being similar they go with someone else over EJ. I don't know if EJ is in the lead but I think it's EJs to lose. 4 inches taller and 30 some odd pounds heavier makes EJ the prototype. If you can find any description of a 6'1 200lbs an using that word it'd be the first.

I don't mean that as a insurmountable knock. Simply that if your building Franken-qb it's EJ