Kraft speaks

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep digging Bobby... In the end your the one making this not go away.

It would be very respectable to say, I don't agree with this but, never should have been in this position and yeah the texts look pretty bad. Ball boy should not have taken them out of site after check, Tommy should have cooperated fully. Will quietly appeal.

That's the reaction I'd expect from an innocent organization.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

It is a very harsh penalty. He has every right to be upset.

The team is a repeat offender though. The pattern of pushing rules is what matters to me. Brady was also pretty smug with the ineligible receiver thing after the Baltimore game. Granted that was inside the rules but if the Patsies* had the idea of playing with sportsmanship they never would have used the tactic.

I am glad the league was harsh with them. They deserved what they got.

krafts* behavior is not unusual at all for someone caught doing something wrong. His biggest mistake is keeping his team in the limelight. What an idiot.

Funny how not a single other owner has come too the pats* side and at least offered some kind of support. there is a reason for that. Right now that team is toxic. other than bandwagon chowda heads blind support. he is really painting himself in a corner. Good for him.

Has any owner come out and condemned Kraft?

The team is a repeat offender though. The pattern of pushing rules is what matters to me. Brady was also pretty smug with the ineligible receiver thing after the Baltimore game. Granted that was inside the rules but if the Patsies* had the idea of playing with sportsmanship they never would have used the tactic.

I am glad the league was harsh with them. They deserved what they got.

I agree 100%. I'm just opining that any/all owners would react the way Kraft is reacting.

I agree 100%. I'm just opining that any/all owners would react the way Kraft is reacting.

Did Cleveland's or Atlanta's owners react like that this year?

I love that Kraft is acting like this. He basically forced Goodell to go after him hard by acting like the league owed him, and that he was above the investigation.

I am coming full circle on this thing...I am tired of it, think the report is full of holes, and believe the harshness of the penalties makes the Pats and Kraft look sympathetic.

But then I also believe something was done to the balls, Brady most likely ordered it...I don't know, just want it to go away.

This is the kind of attitude liars and cheaters depend on...that people lose interest. Is it that large a burden? I'll pay attention every day for years for the truth to come out.

Did Cleveland's or Atlanta's owners react like that this year?

I love that Kraft is acting like this. He basically forced Goodell to go after him hard by acting like the league owed him, and that he was above the investigation.

Cleveland and Atlanta got far, far lighter penalties. So ... no. Their penalties, compared to the Pats' penalties, are not even in the same atmosphere.

Thanks, so loss of coach for full season, loss of GM for 4 games, loss of DC forever, loss of 2 #2 picks, $500,000 fine and ne is receiving the harshest team penalty EVAR? Sorry, not buying it.

and loss of joe vitt, assistant head coach for a stretch.

on top of the player stuff that went back and forth all year.

Cleveland and Atlanta got far, far lighter penalties. So ... no. Their penalties, compared to the Pats' penalties, are not even in the same atmosphere.

None of then knew their penalties when they were first investigated. Only Kraft threw a hissy fit early.

Oh? Was Wells supposed to say "pretty please?" to Brady?

my point was brady never had to turn in everything, so why would we assume that it wouldve been epically bad if he cooperated in the manner requested.

which was essentially wells saying "pretty please, turn in anything that might help us"

None of then knew their penalties when they were first investigated. Only Kraft threw a hissy fit early.

So what??

The point I'm trying to make is that Robert Kraft could donate $50 million to a children's hospital and most Bills fans would scoff and say something like, "yeah, I bet one of his relatives is on the board of directors."

The guy is acting how any rational human being in his position would react. I'm not saying it's RIGHT. I'm just saying that it's totally understandable.

So what??

The point I'm trying to make is that Robert Kraft could donate $50 million to a children's hospital and most Bills fans would scoff and say something like, "yeah, I bet one of his relatives is on the board of directors."

The guy is acting how any rational human being in his position would react. I'm not saying it's RIGHT. I'm just saying that it's totally understandable.

No, it's not. Kraft, from day one, has acted like a petulant child. He demanded an apology the day they announced they were investigating. No rational human acts like that, children who get their back up at the slightest inconvenience act like that.

His arrogance throught out has been nauseating. I can't stand unaccountable people anymore. Just shut up and take your medicine like a big boy and educate your coaching staff and players on rules of the game and why it's important not to break them

Kraft has always been the consummate and quintessential phony. He's worse than Brady or Belichick.

The ghost of Myra Kraft approves of this message.

The ghost of Myra Kraft approves of this message.

The media at times was making me sick, almost implying that Kraft was making some heroic gesture to leave the bedside of his dying wife to make a meaningless vote on the CBA. How about comforting your dying wife.

So what??

Sure, it's understandable. I also understand that Kraft is a cheating phony.

Definitely a culture of "we're above the law" in that organization. It would be fascinating to study how it was built.

Also, public relation firms and university PR programs are probably salivating at the opportunity to study this latest Pats "got caught cheating + ridiculous response" episode and present as the "point-by-point, what not to do when you get caught red-handed".

I truly don't understand what Kraft, Brady and their lawyers are trying to accomplish.

Man, what a disaster.

Definitely a culture of "we're above the law" in that organization. It would be fascinating to study how it was built.

Also, public relation firms and university PR programs are probably salivating at the opportunity to study this latest Pats "got caught cheating + ridiculous response" episode and present as the "point-by-point, what not to do when you get caught red-handed".

I truly don't understand what Kraft, Brady and their lawyers are trying to accomplish.

Man, what a disaster.

They are trying to keep their faithful in as much denial as they are, and in that respect they are succeeding.

Man, what a disaster.

They're trying to confuse the issue and portray themselves as victims just enough to protect their self-justification of their own acts.

Just like Hitler did to invade Poland.

my point was brady never had to turn in everything, so why would we assume that it wouldve been epically bad if he cooperated in the manner requested.

which was essentially wells saying "pretty please, turn in anything that might help us"

I thought they asked him to produce all responsive texts and electronic communications.

Are you saying it wouldn't have mattered because he may not have fully complied with that request?

I thought they asked him to produce all responsive texts and electronic communications.

Are you saying it wouldn't have mattered because he may not have fully complied with that request?

Yes. I'm saying that he couldve turned in whatever he wanted by the end, if reports are true. So the crowd saying the only reason he didn't participate was because of all the damning evidence he'd be forced to turn over are overstating that problem (or reports were wrong)

Something tells me the Patriots* will win this appeal process in the end and Brady won't miss a game.

Their entire legacy is on the table now, which is why they are fighting so hard. They already got caught cheating once. Twice and their place in history is going to take a major hit.

Joe Montana was never suspended for cheating and lying to cover it up.

I think the person who has looked the worst and keeps degrading himself is Robert Kraft. With Spygate and all that, you kind of just got the feeling he wasnt happy with that, wanted to be fair.... seems like a nice guy.

Then even at the beginning of this, coming to the defense of his team, I can see that and maybe he really did/want to believe.

But based on his actions in light of what has been found out... It reveals the guy is a shriveled little cheating fat toad

:lol:

Something tells me the Patriots* will win this appeal process in the end and Brady won't miss a game.

Their entire legacy is on the table now, which is why they are fighting so hard. They already got caught cheating once. Twice and their place in history is going to take a major hit.

One of the reasons for the suspension was failure to cooperate with the investigation. No appeal will change that.

And Joe never needed a kicker to win a ring for him like Br*dy.