Group ticket purchase for 2015 home opener / TBDAHOT

I'm talking with the front office again this year to see if we can repeat what was done last season in regards to getting us a reserved block of tickets to the opener that can be ordered online. Last year worked great for us and I'm hoping the ticket office will support it once again.

Apparently this may be a record year for season tickets, and with a reduced inventory they may be less likely to support it - discussions are ongoing.

Obviously we have no details yet on the date or opponent for the game, but I'm just trying to gather a ballpark number of how many tickets we might want for our group. If I can guarantee them 125-150 tickets they might be more cooperative.

SO...

All things being equal who'd be interested in participating in a group purchase and approximately how many tickets would you be contemplating?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Rochester Dad is happy to say our son just accepted to Niagara University and we will want 2 tix!

Potentially 4 if I can get the Wife and daughter to join us and why wouldn't they?

Nothing like a Home Opener in September!

I still remember how Electric last year's Opener was with the Win after Chicago, Jim Kelly's Healthy Report and The Pegulas stepping up!

I am up to 7.

Still deciding on my eldest daughter and my new grandson. He is only two months today.

I think he is ready to have beer spilled on him and learn to curse.

She is a bit hesitant.

But Dad is going so thats cool.

me
son
daughter/ boyfriend
daughter/ boyfreind
Son In Law
waiting on

ex wife
Daughter

Grandson Ivan. I think he wants to go!
THanks so much for the opportunity!!

:worthy::thumbsup:

do we sit together? how does that work?

How this worked last year (and I hope it will work again this year)

• I get a number of tickets we are likely to use and give that to the Bills along with where we want the tickets to be (we were in 338 last year)
  • The Bills reserve that many tickets for us and give us a special link and password for people to use
  • I send the link and password to people who signed up so they can purchase their tickets from the block via ticketmaster. This way all money and delivery is handled by them, and all seats are guaranteed to be together.
  • Once tickets in the block are gone, we're done. If some go unsold the ticket office reclaims them on a given date

How this worked last year (and I hope it will work again this year)

• I get a number of tickets we are likely to use and give that to the Bills along with where we want the tickets to be (we were in 338 last year)
  • The Bills reserve that many tickets for us and give us a special link and password for people to use
  • I send the link and password to people who signed up so they can purchase their tickets from the block via ticketmaster. This way all money and delivery is handled by them, and all seats are guaranteed to be together.
  • Once tickets in the block are gone, we're done. If some go unsold the ticket office reclaims them on a given date

quite helpful note !

i was wondering if i would have to sit near some of the Bozos on this here forum.

well i guess.

If i have to.

who better to spill beer on my grandson , right? !

Edited by 3rdand12