Translative property says a smack down is coming

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at it this way. The Bills are 2-2 in New York State and 2-1 outside the state, with wins at Chicago and Detroit and the only loss coming when EJ finally reached rock bottom against the Texans. Since this game is in New Jersey, the Bills are odds-on favorites.

Welcome back Spags! You haven't been posting as regularly as you used to. That must mean you expect big things this weekend.

You are saying this will be the beginning of the rise for the Jets and the beginning of the fall for the Bills.

Could be. But I think that if the Jets beat the Bills, it means that neither team is going to be playing in January.

See you Sunday evening!

Jimmy Spags! MY MAN!! Glad you're back but you gotta stop usin' woids like "translative" or you'll blow your cover.

Gotta question: Is "Geno" a friend of "ours" or a friend of yours?

And Harvin is a fugazi so

FAGETTABAHT IT!

GO BILLS!!!

Youse guys is really sounding nervous and jealous. Look at the bright side. Jackson and Spiller ain't gonna have to worry about getting smashed this week like they usually do against the Jets. I think I might be going to the game Sunday and I hope none of you show up in your gear cuz I might have to smack you eight ways from Sunday and I might not even know it is you. The first one I would like to find is whoever said something about ghosts which scares me and people think is fake but they are not fake because I have seen some of them.

If you guys do get some sort of Christmas miracle the jet s might have a hard time making the playoffs so I might start rooting for you for the rest of the year.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Celtic Souljah said to tell you to kiss his ass if you stopped by, so kiss his ass.

Are you sure that punk didn't say kick? Why do you think he don't post here no more?

Youse guys is really sounding nervous and jealous. Look at the bright side. Jackson and Spiller ain't gonna have to worry about getting smashed this week like they usually do against the Jets. I think I might be going to the game Sunday and I hope none of you show up in your gear cuz I might have to smack you eight ways from Sunday and I might not even know it is you. The first one I would like to find is whoever said something about ghosts which scares me and people think is fake but they are not fake because I have seen some of them.

If you guys do get some sort of Christmas miracle the jet s might have a hard time making the playoffs so I might start rooting for you for the rest of the year.

Are you sure that punk didn't say kick? Why do you think he don't post here no more?

I'm all ears...

That whole we lost only by 2 to the Pats only works if you can run for 150-200 yards on the Bills. Out of 7 games we've had one bad one. You can't say that. We were #1 against the run until this week. You have no pass threat. None brother.

Geno has to see Kyle, Mario, Hughes, and big man Dareus in his face the entire game. Domyounrally think Geno will make our secondary look horrible?

As far eas rushers, I hate losing these guys, but this our greatest depth. Dixon, Brown, and Summers are grinders. As people have said for awhile, CJ was struggling up the middle.

We'll see bud. My question to you though is do you have the stones to get on this website if you get killed? I'll swallow my pride and congratulate you if we lose. You deserve that.