Translative property says a smack down is coming

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Bills is 4-3 and my Jets ain't doing so good but you have to dig a little. The Jets just pretty much beat the Patriots at their place and the Patriots smacked you guys around all day in your quaint little home park there. It is going to get ugly in the big city and you will probably get more players hurt when the Jets start pounding.

It is to bad to cuz I hate the Patriots and I don't really mind the Bills. The Jets might be far enough behind to not catch the Patriots and the Bills is sure gonna lose a lot more games.

I think getting Percy helps but 10-6 is the best we can do and I think we might lose one more game so 9-7 is probably our record. At least Geno is getting good. I feel bad for you guys that Kyle Orton sucks so bad and EJ is washed up when you coulda had Geno. I might go to the game and don't want to laugh at you guys but I think the game will be funny.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Well..you did say it was going to get ugly in the city..you had that right...only problem it was your QB play that was UGLY...and you feel he is getting "Good"

As posted in another thread, CBS Sums up your QB situation quite well.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24769963/photo-jets-1-7-season-summed-up-perfectly-in-one-picture

I know I was laughing when geno had more completions to bills than jets 4 drives in.

I feel sad for the jets fans. They might have the worst team in the NFL. We actually don't want that because of they get a high enough pick they might actually get a decent qb.

Don't count out the Raiders. They have a realistic shot at 0-16 this year.

I said I wasn't comin back win or lose but I decided to say good job to the Bills. The Jets sure was a hot mess this week and I think the playoffs are starting to look iffy. Geno was bad like EJ usually is and we kept giving you the ball even though you mostly couldn't do nothin with it. I think I will root for the Bills because I hate the Patriots because I hate all things Boston. They are punks over there who deserve to get smacked. Imagine if the Bills beat them out I will get to laugh at them forever to losing to you guys.

But I guess if the KC Royals can make the World Series a team like the Bills can beat the Jets once in a blue moon.

Once Percy and Vick get it rolling we will be hard to stop but they only have a little time and we have to win all the games to get to 9-7 and make the playoffs. But if we do watch out. If we don't do it I will root for youse. But you got to get the killer instinct. Slap people around when you have them down. It is like when a guy is on the ground and you know he has a money. Don't let him get up and think up excuses. Kick him in the rib cage. When he doesn't breathe good he does talk good. You got to do stuff like that.

I said I wasn't comin back win or lose but I decided to say good job to the Bills. The Jets sure was a hot mess this week and I think the playoffs are starting to look iffy. Geno was bad like EJ usually is and we kept giving you the ball even though you mostly couldn't do nothin with it. I think I will root for the Bills because I hate the Patriots because I hate all things Boston. They are punks over there who deserve to get smacked. Imagine if the Bills beat them out I will get to laugh at them forever to losing to you guys.

But I guess if the KC Royals can make the World Series a team like the Bills can beat the Jets once in a blue moon.

Once Percy and Vick get it rolling we will be hard to stop but they only have a little time and we have to win all the games to get to 9-7 and make the playoffs. But if we do watch out. If we don't do it I will root for youse. But you got to get the killer instinct. Slap people around when you have them down. It is like when a guy is on the ground and you know he has a money. Don't let him get up and think up excuses. Kick him in the rib cage. When he doesn't breathe good he does talk good. You got to do stuff like that.

:beer:

See you on the next blue moon (at our stadium)

"Starting" to look iffy? You are wearing rose colored glasses if you think a team sitting at 1-7 after losing 7 games in a row is in any position to make the playoffs. To say that Geno looks bad like EJ as well is just a moronic statement. Geno looks bad like Ryan Leaf. Geno looks bad like Jamarcus Russell. In terms of Vick, he was a little productive on the ground, but STILL only completed 50% of his passes. Add three turnovers to that and Geno looks bad like Michael Vick. At the end of the day, Geno Smith is probably the worst starting quarterback in the NFL, closely followed by Micahel Vick at this point. EJ is average statistically and Orton has played a little above average, but not much. As a team, the Jets are probably only better than the Jaguars and Buccaneers at this point. When they fall to both the Chiefs and Steelers in the next two weeks, you'll be able to safely say that you're looking forward to next year as they're sitting at 1-9. In the mean time, keep banging your head against the wall. You'll either wake up or finally kill off those couple of brain cells that are remaining that enable you to almost form sentences (albeit not very smart ones).

Edited by Luxy312

"Starting" to look iffy? You are wearing rose colored glasses if you think a team sitting at 1-7 after losing 7 games in a row is in any position to make the playoffs. To say that Geno looks bad like EJ as well is just a moronic statement. Geno looks bad like Ryan Leaf. Geno looks bad like Jamarcus Russell. In terms of Vick, he was a little productive on the ground, but STILL only completed 50% of his passes. Add three turnovers to that and Geno looks bad like Michael Vick. At the end of the day, Geno Smith is probably the worst starting quarterback in the NFL, closely followed by Micahel Vick at this point. EJ is average statistically and Orton has played a little above average, but not much. As a team, the Jets are probably only better than the Jaguars and Buccaneers at this point. When they fall to both the Chiefs and Steelers in the next two weeks, you'll be able to safely say that you're looking forward to next year as they're sitting at 1-9. In the mean time, keep banging your head against the wall. You'll either wake up or finally kill off those couple of brain cells that are remaining that enable you to almost form sentences (albeit not very smart ones).

Was tempted to ask a co-worker to punch me in the temple so when I read his reply that I might understand it a little better.

all in good fun....see ya in 4 weeks for the rematch.

This man is the biggest troll to ever exist on this board lol. The grammar, his blind loyalty to his terrible secondary and Vick/Geno that will miraculously lead them to 8 straight wins, the spelling, saying that the playoffs look "iffy" for his Jets (hahaha), and him making an account on a BILLS forum just points out the obvious troll. Although, he is a Jets fan so maybe he is this ignorant...

This man is the biggest troll to ever exist on this board lol. The grammar, his blind loyalty to his terrible secondary and Vick/Geno that will miraculously lead them to 8 straight wins, the spelling, saying that the playoffs look "iffy" for his Jets (hahaha), and him making an account on a BILLS forum just points out the obvious troll. Although, he is a Jets fan so maybe he is this ignorant...

Can't slip one past you.

What is your favorite flavor of crayon? You seem to have a taste for the green one.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

• 4 weeks later...